Chapter 32~ miss me?

Songs for this chapter:
Want some more ~ nicki minaj
Elevators~ fly commons
Hold my hand~ Jess glynne

Lauren pov;

7:05 in the morning.

" oh my god Jason!" I sprung up.
" huh?" Jason whispered half asleep.
" we slept in, I'm going to be late for school," I ran to the closet.

" why do you have to go." He said getting up and walking to the closet.
" sooner I go to school sooner we leave this town."

" good point. "
" start getting dressed we have to leave in at least 5 minutes." I said throwing a white shirt on and jeans with converse to match and then throwing a sweatshirt at Jason.
" fine." He put on light blue jeans and the black hoodie I threw at him.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put light make up on.
I brushed my teeth and at this time it was 7:11.

" Jason let's goo." I grabbed my bag from the closet and Jason came walking out of the closet yawning.

" wake up sleeping beauty we gotta go." I said kissing him.
" I guess I have to run through mcdonalds then." He said grabbing his keys then running out the room with me.

" I am the best don't remind me." Alfredo said stopping us from leaving an showing us he made two plates full of food.

I looked at Jason and he looked at me.
" eat quick." I said running with him into the kitchen and we started eating as quickly as we could.
" water for your pills." He brought us over two glasses and filled them with water.

" your the best fredo." Jason mumbled with food in his mouth.
We both started laughing.
Once I got full I took my pill and Jason did the same and we left.

" alright I think I might remember how to get to your school." Jason said as we ran out to his car. He walked to his Lamborghini.

" why can't we take the BMW?" I asked pointing to it.
" what's wrong with the lambo?"
" people are going to be suspicious." I said whining.

" let them, come on I already grabbed the keys to it." He said opening my door.
The Lamborghini was personally one of my favorites because it lit up all pretty colors and it was so smooth and fast I just love it but people are going to be staring big time.

" fine let's go." I said clicking my seat belt.
Jason slammed on the gas and we were at 7:13.

Ana texted me and said she's waiting for me in the front.
" alright Ana is there so she's going to help me."
" if anything happens and you need me, just text or call me and I'll be there in minutes."

" okay Jason, wait turn left!" I said as he almost drove past the entrance.

" one way, I almost forgot." He said turning quickly. A crossing guard stopped us to let students cross the road. I saw a bitch that used to spread rumors about me. She's probably still whoring around.

" first entrance." I said pointing.
" I know I know." He turned and brought me to the front.

Immediately people were staring.
" ughh here we go." I said looking at everyone.
" you'll be okay. Remember Miami after this." He leaned in and kissed me.
He then got out of the car and opened my door for me.

" thank you, I'll see you later. Love you." I kissed him one more time.
" love you too have a good day." He leaned on the hood of his car.

Ana came running up to me.
" wow when was the last time this happened?" She asked waving to Jason then turning to walk with me.