Chapter 19~ sticky situation

Songs for this chapter:
Devil~ cash cash
Trespassing~ Adam lambert
The night is still young~ nicki minaj

Lauren's pov:

" it's even colder in here than it is at your house." I said opening the door.
" I know, what the fuck." Jason said wrapping his arms around me.
" it feels like satan's heart in here." I Said shivering and closing the door.

" satan's heart?" Jason questioned laughing.
" what? It makes sense." I said looking at him.
" yeah I mean its cold."

" I guess it's reasonable though for the house to be so cold."
" yeah, no one has been living here for a while now." Jason said as we walked to my room.

" look at how busy it is over at Times Square." I said walking Jason over to my balcony in my room.
" you have an awesome view of Times Square from here." Jason said as he repositioned his arms around me.

" I know. My mom and I would sit out here and listen to everyone perform and watch the ball drop every year." I said standing at the doors.
" well do you want to this year? Keep tradition going?" Jason asked as he kissed my neck softly.

" I don't know. Maybe."  I stared outside remembering the times my mom and I would have out there.

" no no no but listen. Haha, she went up to get her lunch, and her one heel snapped. And bam all her food, which was spaghetti, spilled all over her." I was laughing so hard, along with my mother.

" I feel bad for laughing, but karma knows how to get people back good." My mom joked.
" yeah I know, thank god. Maybe she won't mess around with me anymore." I said looking over at her. We were talking about jakes ex, she's been so mean to me lately and I can't take it any longer.

" I wish I could do something to help." My mom looked over at me with sympathy.
" I know, but I've been taking care of it as much as I can. I just sorta wish I could get away from it all you know?" I asked looking at her.

" here honey." She opened her purse.
" I want you to open this, when you know you won't be going back to school." She handed me an envelope.

" what do you mean?"
" I mean when you know you won't be going back to school." She got up and brushed my hair to the side then left.

" Jason."
" hm?" He sat down on my bed.
" my mom, she gave me this letter a long time ago, she told me to open it when I knew I wouldn't be going back to school. I left it in my locker. Could I go back to my school when their vacation is over and get it? I think that she meant after you kidnapped me." I asked looking over at him.

" you want to go back to school?" He laughed.
" just want to get my stuff, I don't want to go back to classes haha."
" I never really went to school." Jason said looking away.
" what do you mean?" I asked sitting next to him.

" it's no big deal." Jason said standing up but I pulled him back down.
" yes. Now I want to know. Explain." I said looking concentrated at him.

" ughh. Well I was homeschooled till like 4th grade, then my mom let me try school, that's when I met Ryan. But then I got kicked out cause I was too bad so I just got home schooled till I left and started the gang with Alex."
" what did you do to get kicked out?" I tried not to laugh.

" it's not funny." He grinned.
" I uh I punched this one kid for not giving me his apple juice." Jason started to laugh.
" oh my god Jason!"

" the funniest shit ever.  Best part he suffered a broken nose for no reason cause he actually had orange juice." Jason was laughing hard.
" they shouldn't have kicked you out for that reason though." I said trying to stop laughing.