Chapter 9~ dirty memories

Songs for this chapter
Night riders~ Major lazer
Fa la la~ justin bieber
I was made for loving you~ tori kelly
All that matters~ justin bieber

Lauren's pov:

I looked back at him and just waited for someone to say something.

" um. Uh alright well... Would you mind explaining?" My aunt toni asked.
" yeah. See my plan was for Lauren to go see her father for a while, while I did a mission to get Paul and ask him what else is redhawk planning and stuff and when Lauren was suppose to be going to the airport she actually went to redhawks headquarters so when I got there they had her hostage and he threatened to kill her and I would never let that happen so I just killed him. That's it." Jason said easily while standing behind my chair.

" it was Paul or me. Take your pick." I said biting my lip.
" she's a trooper." My uncle cracked and laughed.

" it sounded easy, after all the training we gave that bastard he was an easy shot?" My aunt asked.
I was taken back. I looked up at Jason and he was shaking his head and laughing.

" Oh my god. Do you guys seriously not care he killed Paul?" I asked in shock.
They all took a second then started laughing.

" it's not like we all haven't tried to." My uncle said.
" oh my god." I got up and grabbed water and just stayed in the kitchen.

Everyone started to get up and I said my goodbyes. Once they started to leave I went to the back porch and just sat outside.

" honey I'm going to get going.I know you killed him, I can tell by your face. But listen here, be careful what you do in this gang okay? You're getting more involved which means you're going to become a target for more people. Jason has been around for a while weird to say since he's only 23 or 24 how ever old he is, he knows what he is doing, you listen to him, if he tells you to shoot you shoot if he tells you to stay somewhere stay in that place because he's going to make sure you're safe. I can tell you right now, that boy changed into a smart young man. I knew him when he was messed up on all of those drugs and shit, he was really screwed up, he changed for you, for your mothers request. Remember that. I know that this life is really difficult, you're in danger 24/7, no matter what. It's just up to you to adjust yourself to it. Trick people make them think differently then let your true self come out. It's all up to you, you're strong and smart use that okay?"
My grandpa came and stood in front of me.
" okay."
" love you sweetheart." He said kissing my forehead.

" bye papa." I hugged him tightly.
" give me a call sometime." He said walking away.

I sat back down and watched the sun set.
I started to think.

Jason. Jason Jason Jason, he is just. I can't think of words, he's brilliant in some ways and stupid in some. He just. He gets on my nerves and triggers my sweet spot. He changed me for better and worse, hate to admit it. He can be so sensational yet so scary at times. He's like a bear. They are so cool to look at and talk about and I mean if you are the bears cub or mate or whatever it's called they are nice and fuzzy and cuddly and you're on the love list but if you're a hunter or some other animal they like to eat you're better off dead meat to them, if you touch their cub they will attack you, if you piss them off they will attack you, they are a tiking time clock and if you don't meet their standards at the time they want you to you're going to pay for it.
I believe that Jason has changed, and thank god he did. But he still can scare me at times, not just because he's big and strong and smart, because he knows what's best for me and he can have me somewhere away from him in .20 Seconds if he knows that will he safer for me. I don't know- all I actually know is that I'm in love with him and it's dangerous but love is so strong and that's what I think that could be more dangerous...