Chapter 41~ Find Peace

Songs for this chapter:
Golden Age~ Lanks
Immortals~ Fall out Boy
Me and You~ Maejor

Laurens pov:

" so tell us about you guys. How old are you two?" I asked as we sat at a booth.
" well I'm 17." Malia said.
" I'm 14."

" really?" Jason asked.
" who?"
" Sasha, you look like you could pass for like 16 or something, I would've never guessed 14."

I looked at Jason and smiled.
" how about you two?"
" well I'm 18." I said smiling.
" how old do you think I am?" Jason asked raising his eyebrows.

" hmmm you look 19." Sasha said.
" no you're older; you're 21." Malia said.
" really? I still look young, I guess that's good." Jason laughed.
The girls looks confused.

" I'm 23."
" wow! We were way off." Sasha laughed.
" better then me, I thought he was like 26 or something."
" 28 you thought I was 28." Jason looked at me a grinned.

" I'm not good at guessing." I grinned back.

" ciao il mio nome è Toni, sarò il tuo stasera del server." Our server came up.
"umm non parlano italiano." She laughed.

" oh sorry, that's how I'm usually suppose to great guests, well hello my name is Toni and I'll be your server. What can I get you all started off with what to drink?" She asked.
" water."
"Water."
"Water."
" water." We all laughed.

" oo hard order don't know if I'll remember this one." The waitresses fooled, smiled then walked away.
" so I want to know more about your love story." Malia said intrigued.
" well should we start when I first met her or first kidnapped her?" Jason asked putting his elbows on the table.

" let's do met." Sasha said mimicking Jason.
" well at the time I was dating Jason's bestfriend, now dead ex bestfriend, who was on the same gang as Jason, I knew nothing about gangs at this point, but I went out to a party and my ex saw the picture and took it the wrong way and so when the next day came around I was laying down in my living room and he came and basically beat the shit out of me and when I was on the ground from him throwing me on the wall then to the ground, Jason came and got Jake and well I don't remember what happened after that because I passed out." I looked at Jason.

" Jake and I were already fighting and he wanted a ride to her house because we got in a fight and he went in and I was just on my phone and before I left I heard them fighting so I stayed for a bit and then I went in when I heard her scream and she was on the ground, I took him outside and beat the shit out of him and took him back to his house which was only like three blocks away, I went back and she was still passed out. I really didn't know her, I only knew her as Lauren Martinez jakes girlfriend, but I put her back on the couch and I got her water and gave her some of my ibuprofen I had in my car. Her mom was walking up the driveway when I was leaving and she just looked at me. It was sorta awkward and since I am over age I thought she would say something but she just gave me a note and told me to read it when I got home."

" what was on the note!" Sasha asked very drawn into the story, I can't say I wasn't either, I haven't heard this much.

" she had her name and number on it and told me that she knew who I was and she wanted me to help. After a while I decided to contact her and when Lauren would go to school I would go over and we planned out stuff. We had certain times though, because her husband Paul worked weird hours."

" so where is Paul now? Wouldn't he be like worried about you?" Malia asked me.
" well here's a plot twist, so my exboyfriend ran a rival gang against Jason's, and once my ex was dead, we found out that Paul my step father was another leader for that gang. So sooner he got killed. I found out though that he and my mother got a divorce or something without her telling me so it really meant nothing to me."