Chapter 34~ role call

Songs for this chapter:
Company~ justin bieber
Radioactive~ imagine dragons
Trust issues~ Drake, justin bieber, the weeked
Sober~ Selena Gomez

Lauren's pov:

" so they're arrested?" I asked walking in the room with Jason.
" prison, possibly death penalty." Jason said closing the door.

" yess! It's ovaaaaaaaa!" I jumped on the bed but then got up in pain.
" ughhh my stomach." I said holding it.
" here lemme me see it." Jason said taking my shirt off.

" why is it bleeding?" I asked standing up.
" I'll take care of it come here." He picked me up and brought me into the bathroom quickly.

" I can walk." I smiled.
" and I can carry you." He responded quickly.

He got the cleaning stuff out and ran it under water.
" ughhh it's gunna sting." I said preparing for him to clean it. I closed my eyes and held onto the counter.

" done." Jason said throwing the bandage away.
" what? I didn't even feel it!" I said standing up.
" I'm a magician."
He said taking my hand.

" ooo I wanna take a bath." I said looking at the bathtub.
" take one then, I'll start the water for you." He laughed and walked over.

" thanks babe." I smiled and went back into the room.
" let's watch the news and see if they have anything from earlier." I said looking for the remote.

" my phone, I talk to Siri and she brings my TV, Siri TV activate on channel umm 12?" Jason said walking in and pressing his home button for Siri.

Jason came and laid next To me.
" let me guess, your TV talks to you too?" I said sarcastically.
" that's like the update thing but I never watch tv so there no point." Jason looked down at me.
" you're ridiculous." I said laughing.

" nah I'm just rich." He said as the news flickered on.

" good evening America, I'm Lisa Watson and I'm here to bring you the top story of today. As most of you know from watching the live news earlier today, Joanne cleanne high school was attacked with two bomb attacks and two gunmen, Derek johns has the rest of the story, Derek." The blonde reporter stated.

" thank you Lisa, today has been crazy. Two gunmen one male, Nick Bear, and one female, Marilyn Macot, entered the high school around 11 a.m in attempts to kidnapping two students. Luckily a group of students with Alfredo Flores, Justin Bieber, Ana Bran, and Lauren Martinez, the rest have asked their names not to be mentioned on television, helped evacuate the school after the first bomb went off and started a fire. There are 5 students pronounced dead at the sight of the bombing, 56 are in the hospital being treated. School will be out for 3 weeks for repairs and renovations. If you have any donations to family's or the school please go to www.joannehighschool.org, back to you Lisa." The reporter announced while pictures and videos of my school popped up, appeared and reappeared, pictures of my school mates crying and holding each other, it made me feel horrible.

" it's all my fault." I said looking down at my hands. I felt horrible. If I haven't started going back to school none of this would've happened.

" don't say that princess,'it's not your fault you wanted to finish your education and get a diploma." Jason stroked the side of my face.
" omg  Jason my diploma, three weeks, we will be in Miami by then!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

" what are you stressing about? I told you, you got an A on your presentation. Mrs.W told me that since we are going to be leaving that you don't have to worry about giving the full presentation and that you got a 100% on your essay. Congrats Lauren you're officially done with high school." Jason said placing me on his lap and staring at me.