Chapter 25~ two in three

Songs for this chapter:
Doubt~ twenty one pilots
Mad hatter~ Melanie Martinez
Black skinhead~ kanye
The hills remix ~ the weeknd ft. Nicki minaj

Lauren's pov:

I opened my eyes completely when I heard the door open and close. Something sparked and made me wake up. The room felt weird though.
I looked around and my grandpa wasn't there anymore, and I don't know where he went.

" grandpa?" I whispered.
No response.

I felt sorta loopy but I wanted up.
I went to stand up but there was something stopping me. My IV.

Without thinking I ripped it out of my skin, oddly it didn't even hurt.
I put my slippers on and left the room.

I forgot which way to go so I decided to go left.

I took a second and sat down, I forgot that old saying where lefty loosey righty tighty...
I shrugged and got back up.
Walking down I went through another pair of doors then I was through a hallway with no windows or lights which made me feel wousy.

This sorta reminds me of a time a while ago when I was in my school and gale kept chasing after me... Glad we got everything sorta out.

The walls felt like they were coming down on me as I walked further. I've felt this way too much. I could tell I wasn't walking straight but I had to get up to my grandpa. Better yet I need to get to Jason.

The more I walked straight it seemed the hallway was getting longer, and oddly I started to see clocks on the wall ticking Away but there wasn't a time it was little cats and dogs.

Jake told me Robby is coming, now for everyone. And nothing is holding him back. I need to stop something.

It would be nice if I could make it to the stairs. My head felt so light but my feet felt like cement blocks. It was so frustrating cause I can't focus everything is running through my head but it's all a mess.

I think I made it to the stairs when I saw the Cotten candy chandelier, ooooo like that song that cool song sia sings and she swings from a chandelier in a one piece with short blonde hair and always sticks her tongue out! I love that song.

I sat down again to think, these stairs looked complicated and if I was going to get up them I would need a sled and a couple huskies because this job isn't for a girl like me.

I looked down the hallway and I saw a blue stripped cat coming my way and that's when I got up. Cats are honestly the freakiest animal on the earth, along with sloths.
I got chills even thinking about them.

I heard footsteps from someplace  upstairs and my heart skipped a beat.
" no no no." I whispered as I slowly took a step up the stair grilling onto the wines on the wall.

I heard people running around and I tried so hard to hurry but the stairs are by far the worse things to walk up it's like trying to swim in clouds.
" you go find her."
" where is she?"
" I don't know go look upstairs or something."

I heard a conversation between two people. I wonder who they are getting? Better yet I wonder who was talking...
I wonder if Jason is upstairs. Why didn't he come down yet? Did I do something wrong? Oh no what if he hates me and that's why he didn't come on a white horse to pick me up... Damnit now I dont have a boyfriend or a prince

When I finally got the door open the house was quiet it scared me.
The lights hurt my eyes but I continued on.
I unsteadily walked through until I heard a voice.

( that whole part was meant to trip you out sorry if you didn't understand)

" oh Lauren. You know I thought you would be dead by now... I don't know why you wouldn't be honestly, oh wait yeah you threw me into a counter." A guy stood a distance from me but I had no clue who he was.