Chapter 14~ more seek less hide

Songs for this chapter:

Together~ Sam smith
Four door adventure~ nicki minaj
Waterbed~ the chainsmokers
I know ~ big sean

Jason's pov:

I woke up with a horrible headache, I was woken up two times last night.
The first time was the alarm alert on my phone because of Ariana, and then room service came checking in on me, which let me tell you pissed me off.
Oh then Alfredo texted me at 2 in the morning saying he wasn't going to make the mission but it didn't matter anyways.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Lauren's grandfather told me the other day either.

" listen boy, she has a thing for you, I can see it in her eyes. I don't remember a lot about you, so I'm hoping you're good at keeping secrets." He said staring through me.
He's a bit intimidating I have to admit but I can handle him.
" I can." I responded clearing the lump in my throat.

Lauren doesn't know and I know .... and that always ends up horribly.
I'm just going to try to put it past me.

But It was weird waking up and not seeing Lauren laying next to me, I'll see her in I'm hoping 4 hours.

I got up and got dressed and grabbed a bite to eat real quick in the lobby. I think it's so funny, here I am probably top lister on FBI most wanted and none of these people recognize me, I must be that good. Who am I kidding I'm Jason mccan of course I'm that good. After I got my food I packed up then left.

I wasn't wasting no time today.

Not to mention I'm still fired up about what happened to Lauren, Im relieved she got out and handled it, but I'm furious it happened in the first place.
I also want to know why she was over there in the first place.
But the real question is who the fuck was it?

I'll ask her when I get home, but right now I just want to check in.
I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.
" mhhh good morning." She whispered sounding like she just woke up.

" morning princess. I'm on my way home." I said speeding down the highway.
" yay." Her voice was really raspy but it was cute.
" how about you call me when you're more awake?" I said as I cut through lanes.

"Mkay."
" okay. Bye love you." I said waiting for her to hang up.
" bye love you." She hung up and it turned into silence in the car.

"Let's unwind together
Together
Ease our minds together
Together." I started to sing Sam smith until my phone rang again.

It was Brandon this time.
" hello." I answered annoyed
" I found the ranch boys get back as soon as possibly." He said quickly.
"Fuck yes! Okay I'm going to try to be there in an hour or two." I said speeding up a lot more now.
" okay. Hurry bye."

That dude just impresses me. How does he find people just like that? I can find people after like a day or two but the ranch boys have been hiding from me for like a year.
He is good with computers and stuff so he has an advantage I'm good with guns and words.

These boys are so stupid though it's not even funny. I don't know who trained them but whoever it was should just leave the country or planet because it's ridiculous.

I used to deal to them and they once asked me for a order that was huge and I had my suspicion but I still got it to them and they were suppose to pay me &5,000  and they didn't, let me tell you. I was raging. so pissed, I went to their own house to have a "talk" and they ditched town, so they got away.
I don't know if I want to kill them or torture them. Hmm. I'll make it a surprise.