Chapter 11~ strict

Songs for this chapter
Hymnal~ in the valley below
True colors~ wiz khalifia
Massive attack~ nicki minaj

Lauren's pov:

" hey!" Tyler walked in the front door and I gave him a hug.
" how was the rest of your Christmas?" He asked.

A smile appeared on my face.
" it was good." I bit my lip and walked to the kitchen for water.

" oh shit did you guys?!" Tyler said coming over to the kitchen.
" no!" I smiled.

" oh really so what did you do last night?" He asked cockily.
" okay yes we did..." I laughed and sat next to him, I blushed a little.

" congrats sis now you aren't a Virgin!" He said laughing.
" oh Jason didn't take my virginity." I said stopping him.

" oh he didn't?" Tyler asked crossing his arms.
" Tyler I'm not going into detail with this with you, this has actually already gone far enough." I laughed embarrassed.

" okay, okay. So what do you want to do?" He asked.
" well I'm going to clean the house up because I let the maid take a week off for her family, don't tell Jason, he would be mad." I said standing up and putting my hair up into a ponytail.

" my lips are sealed, I'm going to bring my suitcase upstairs and get unpacked." Tyler said standing up and walking to get his stuff.

I laughed at him then went over to the dishes. I started off easy and just rinsed them all then put them in the dishwasher, then I took one last look around and found a couple more plates to clean off.
Once they were done I ran the vacuum in the living room, the hallway, bathroom and dining room, and I just swept the tiled floors.
I went upstairs and grabbed Jason and my laundry and put a load in, then I made the bed.
The house was practically clean, I don't feel like going into detail on cleaning the house.
Finally I grabbed my water from earlier and sat down watching the waves, they were huge today.

That's when the real thinking came. What can I do to get to Jason. Orr what should I know....
I'm only in Miami so where could I go?
I have a car but it will be risky.

Yes, I know Tyler won't help me right now, but someone who doesn't exactly know the situation might.
I don't want to get joe into This and I'm sure he would tell Jason in a second... But I do remember Jason taking me to some of the places he grew up at. Meeting Ricky and mama Kay.... Maybe they can answer some things.

" hey Tyler." I said calling him down.
" coming one sec." I heard him coming down the stairs.

" what's up?" He asked swinging himself outside.
" can you get me something to eat?" I asked knowing he would.

" yeah yeah sure what do you want?" He asked standing up.
" umm I want something from joes. I really like the chicken there." I said.
" okay, I'll be back then. Be careful and if you need me call me you got my number." He said grabbing his keys inside and leaving.

What a dumbass.
I heard Jason tell him to put the alarm on and everything and he still forgot.

I got inside and grabbed the keys really quick then went out the back just incase the front door was like censored or something weird you never really know with Jason...
I got in the car very quickly and sped away.

It will take Tyler like 30 minutes so that's how long I have.
I rushed over through downtown and out of Miami, thank god I remembered where this place was.
I pulled up and parked at mama kays house.
I locked the door and went up to the front.

Like I said before this isn't the best neighborhood but it wasn't the worst, the people seem nice but if you fuck with them you'll probably get shot... If you know what I mean.