Chapter 20~ all open

Songs for this chapter:
Evening in rome~ dean martin
Shake it~ jake miller
Kick the dust up~ luke Bryan
Run away with me~ Carly Rae Jensen

Jason's pov:

" alright I'm going to shower, then I'll clean this all up." I tried to stand up but I slipped again.
" ew it's going to take me forever to get this out of my freaking hair." Lauren said flipping  her hair.

" I have egg and milk in mine!" Ari said laughing.
" how did this even start?" Elliott asked.

I looked at Lauren and grinned.
" umm well we were doing a food catching game, and I went to throw chicken and Jason wasn't ready so it hit his face and then it sparked from that."
" of course you two started it." Elliott winked at us.

" alright well I'll be right back." I got up and left. I thought Lauren would follow me but she didn't.

That's odd.

Now I can sing in the shower without being embarrassed. I feel like since I'm the boss of everyone it isn't really professional of me, but she likes it for some reason...

My feet were sticking to the ground and it was honestly so gross. I hate being dirty, clean is my style.

The shower felt so good. There's nothing better than taking a hot shower when it's 10 degrees outside.
" I just wanna see ya speed it up and slow it down now,  I swear that ass is royalty, I'm 'bout to bow down
All these girlies they be pumping up my sound now
So baby girl, turn it up and crank it
I just wanna see you shake it, shake."  I started rapping to jake miller till I got caught.

" yeah oh yeah I know what you're talking about. Okay here he is." Lauren opened the glass door and handed me the phone.

" well hello there." I said standing nude in front of her.
" phone call for you. It's Britney." Lauren said handing me my phone.

" thank you." I grabbed the phone.
She looked me up and down." You're welcome." She walked to the closet.

I turned the shower off and Lauren handed me a towel.

" hello" I answered annoyed.
" hey Jason."
" hello Britney, what do you need?"

" don't get sassy. Where's mom? I have news and I've been trying to get a hold of her but she isn't answering." She said excitedly.
" umm mom is not here at the moment. What's up?" I asked leaning against the counter.

" well yesterday I had My baby." She said excitedly.
" holy shit. Already? Congrats!" I said happily.

" thank you, and I know she was two months early."
" you said she,"

" yeah, Miranda crystal Bennett is our new edition to the family."
" well congratulations sis. I'm happy for you." I said trying to get dried off.
" yeah, I'm doing her papers today. You and Lauren are going to be here godparents, is that okay?" She asked.

" of course that's fine!" I said with enthusiasm.
" alright well I'll let you go. I hope to see you soon."

" alright bye Britney."
" bye."
We both hung up and Lauren was sitting on the counter.

" you're cleaning that." I said looking at her.
" nope." She smiled.
" YESSS." I raised my eyebrows she literally had chocolate dripping off her.
" make me." She said winking.

" I just took a shower or I would." I said Getting closer to her.
" how mad would you be if I just hugged you?" She asked grinning.
" don't even think about it!" I said backing up.

She went to get up but stuck to the counter so I had a head start to get away. She caught up though because I didn't want to run out of my room with only a towel on.