Chapter 38~ in your dreams

Songs for this chapter:
Biting down ~ Lorde
Hold back the river ~James Bay
Xanny family ~ future
Hurricane ~ Halsey

Lauren's pov:

" ready one two three!" Jason was teaching Rylee how to swim In the pool. She was really getting the hang of it!
Ariana and Brandon went into the sauna and were just chilling. Ariana was complaining about the cold pool water.
Ryan and Jess were just talking and sitting on the steps and Fredo and Ana were laughing jumping in and out of the poolside like children. 
I sat on the edge watching Jason with Rylee. My feet hung off the edge into the water and the water felt really good.

" Come in!" Rylee yelled to me.
" why?" I laughed.
" it's fun! See I'm swimming! Swim with me!"
" fine." I stood up.
" want me to dive?" I asked.
" yeah!!" She clapped.

I looked at Jason then jumped, he winked at me.
The cool water hit me but I didn't feel it.
I felt the smack but not the actual water.
When I went to get air, someone was pushing on my head so I couldn't get up.
I started to kick around and try to get away but I couldn't.

My body flushed with panic and I tried so hard to get up, I was already feeling weak.
I couldn't breathe in any more oxygen and I was suffocating with  the Carbon dioxide building up in me.
I tried to find Jason's red pants but there wasn't anyone in the pool that I could see. I couldn't even see the person holding me down.
I started to panic even more.
Is this really how I'm going to die? Being drown by some person I don't even know?

I thought I would die like on a mission being shot or something like that, not in a hotel pool where I'm basically on vacation.
I couldn't hold my breath anymore and breathed in the chlorinated water. My lungs burned and filled. I felt my body soon sink. As soon as my feet hit the bottom i knew I was dea-

My eyes flew open and I was coughing hard.
" Everything okay princess?" Jason asked as he got out of the pool.
" what's going on? Wh-?"
" you got tired when you were swimming and came to the lounge chair to lay down and you fell asleep. Are you okay?" Jason asked sitting next to me.
" uh yea I'm fine. Wha- what time is it?" I was shaken.

" it's 9 o'clock you only were asleep for like 20 minutes." He laughed.
" oh. Okay." I secretly shook my head trying to put it together.
" we are going to get ready to go back up to the room soon." Jason stood up.

I stood up with him.
" alright. Where's Ana?" I asked.
" her and Fredo went up the their room like 10 minutes ago, why?"
" I just had to ask her something." I walked with him by the pool.
There was a couple of other people at the pool and kids running around.
" how long have these other people been here?" I whispered.
" Lauren you were only sleeping for like 20 minutes, they got here around when Fredo and Ana left."

I looked all around, Ariana was playing with Rylee.
" do you want to go in with me?" Jason asked as he stood by the edge.
" no don't go in!" I said trying to stop him.
" I'm fine." He laughed then dove in.

I shook my head and jumped in after him. Closing my eyelids tightly and holding my breath.
I kicked the bottom of the pool and swam back to top and grasped for air.
" Lauren are you sure you're okay?" Jason asked putting his arms around me. Holding me up.

" yeah I just, I had a nightmare about drowning and it freaked me out." I said as I started to tread the water.
" well you're okay don't worry." He smiled.
I smiled and swam to the shallow end.
Jason came behind me and whispered in my ear.
" watch this." He smiled and went under water and swam towards Ariana and Rylee.

I bit my lip to not laugh.
He snuck up to Rylee and picked her up from under the water and she screamed.
" shark attack!" He tickled her and she laughed.
" show Lauren how you can swim." Jason said letting go of her.