Chapter 27~ for the best of you

Songs for this chapter:
Play no games~ big Sean
Hello~ Adele
You'll never know~ Ariana grande
I'll show you~ justin bieber

Jason's pov:

Lauren just passed out of no where. She said that she's been feeling weird and stuff but earlier she was perfectly fine. I really hope she didn't have anything to drink.

Everyone else in the house is sleeping, and I took Alex's keys from him and Made him sleep on the couch. He is mad about Tyler...

I picked Lauren up but when I lifted her head up there was a note.

It said:

Advil? Nice try. Sweet dreams Lauren. Just because Robby is gone doesn't mean I am. I'm not coming for you today or tomorrow but i'm warning you now, be prepared. Don't tell anyone about this letter or you'll regret it.

Lots of love (;
Nick

Fuck. He must have drugged her somehow. How did he get in here though? Lauren would always have a jar of Advil on her desk because she would get headaches doing her homework so she would take one or two and continue her homework. I remember from watching her routine for two weeks.
I picked her up and brought her out to the car and locked the door to run back inside me make sure everything was locked and the windows were closed.

I grabbed her school card and the note from nick, also her 'Advil' she took.
I ran back to the car and she was starting to wake up.

" get me out no no no I want out get away! Stop! get away!" She screamed.
" Lauren!" I shook her a little but she didn't wake up.

" I don't want you get away from me!" She was crying.
I stopped in the middle of the street and shook her a little.
" princess wake up its Jason come on."

Her eyes suddenly flew open and she gasped for her breathe.
She looked around confused.
" Lauren?"
" oh my god." She was breathing really heavily.

" what?"
" it was just a dream." She said laying her head back.
" what?"
" I had another nightmare with Paul and jake but this time everyone from red hawk that we have killed was in it. And they told me that Tyler was dying and that nick is still after me." She said shaking.

I looked forward so she couldn't see my reaction.
Everything she said is happening.
That's why I've been so upset but I couldn't tell her.

" wait how did I get in here? What time is it? What's wrong with you?" She slammed me with the questions.

" you fell asleep in your bed earlier and I brought you out because we are sleeping at the house. Everyone is sleeping at your house. It's 3:30 in the morning."
" you answered 2/3 of my questions." She said as she turned her head toward me.

" what was the other question?" I asked playing dumb.
" what is wrong with you? I told you about my nightmare and you looked tense after."  She said sassily.
" nothing I'm just tired. We are almost home." I said trying to change the topic.

" why wasn't Tyler at my house earlier."
" welll..."
" and why wasn't Matt or Ted there either?" She asked starting to catch on.

" Lauren I don't want to talk about this right now." I said getting closer to my house.
" Jason where is Tyler?" She asked.
" he-"
" don't you dare even think about lying to me." She stopped me.

" would you listen?! Tyler got shot." I looked over at her.
" and you didn't fucking tell me?" She asked furious.
" I didn't want you to be upset." I said stopping at a stop sign and looking over at her.