Chapter 18~ don't mess with the ex

Songs for this chapter
Rehab~ Amy winehouse
Back up~ dej loaf
Trespassing~ Adam lambert
Hold me down~ Halsey

Lauren's pov:

" this could get a lot of us in trouble." Fredo said raising his eyebrow.
" but it could also be the answer to killing Robby." He ended his sentence.
" start talking to the boys tomorrow about it, I'll tell Ariana and Jessica later." I said standing up.
" I'll give you two some time." I side kissed Ana, and hugged fredo.
" bye guys." I waved and walked out.

I dialed Jason's number.
" hello!" He answered nervously.
" I'm fine, just walking out now. I need to talk to-"

" hey Lauren can I talk to you real quick?" Detective benson said coming up to me. I thought I told her to go?
I quickly put my jacket on so she wouldn't see " McCann"
" I'm going to call you back." I said hanging the phone up. I knew that pisssed him off.

" yes?"
" what happened when you left the station that one day? We looked everywhere and couldn't find you." She said seriously.
" well-"
" but then I recall seeing you at the one restaurant. You ran away from me. What happened?"

" I thought it was someone working for Jason so I ran scared. And I left because I didn't feel good. I'm sorry but I need to really go and get to my hotel. I can talk to you tomorrow." I waved to her and got in the car.
I dialed Jason's number and he answered.

" what the fuck?"
" sorry detective benson appeared out of no where. But I just left the hospital I should be home in like 25 minutes." I said pulling out.
" okay. Be careful driving. I'll see you soon."
" okay bye."
" bye."

I hung up and threw my phone to the seat and drove.
Traffic was 110x worse because people don't know how to drive in snow, and people come from all around to see the ball drop in Times Square.

" come on move!" I screamed at a dude sitting in his car smoking a cigarette.
He looked at me which surprised me because he couldn't have heard me.
" come on." I waved him to go.
He flipped me off then drove.

Oh how lucky he is Jason isn't with me.
Once traffic finally got moving I took shortcuts to get back to the house.

" hello?" I walked in.
No response.
" hellloooo jasssoon."
Still no response
" jassoonnnnn." I called his name but he didn't respond.

*had to run and do something real quick, should be home in a bit*

there was a note on the kitchen table.
Uhh now what am I going to do.

" hey!" Kilo came walking in.
" oh my god you just scared the living shit out of me." I said jumping.

" oh I'm sorry. Whatcu doin?" He asked walking in.
" I just got back from the hospital. My friend was there." I said sitting down and taking my jacket off.

" Jason isn't here." He said oddly.
" yeah I know." I put my head in my hands.
" so like you and Jason a thing?" I heard him get closer to me, he's probably just going to sit down.

" yeah haha he's my boyfriend." I said looking up.
" bummer." Kilo put his hands on my shoulders.
I tried moving from his touch but he moved when I did.

" umm not really." I said awkwardly.
" you know. I've know Jason for a while." He bent down and was whispering in my ear.
" yeah?"

" yeah. But you know who I've known longer?"
I swallowed the lump in my throat.
" I uh I need to go." I got up but kilo followed and slammed me like literally slammed me into the wall aggressively, just like jake did that one day we got into a fight.