Chapter 36~ Federal Commitment

Songs for this chapter:
Bang my Head- sia, fetty wap
The good,the bad, and the dirty~ panic! At the disco
Hands of love ~ Miley Cyrus

Lauren's pov:

" welcome to Washington, D.C. My name is Linda cutchman, and I'll be your escort to the White House." A lady wearing a long- tightish skirt and a suite jacket came up to Jason, Rylee and I and shook our hands.
" I can drive there, I'll follow you." Jason said seriously.

" okay sir. Whenever you're ready." She smiled and took her keys out and walked to her Honda.
" joe is in the suv waiting for us." Jason said picking Rylee up.
" alright." I walked quickly to the suv and got in the passengers seat.

" long time no see. What's up?" Joe said looking over at me.
" freaking out dude."
" don't worry you'll be fine. The guys are ready. Everything will go smoothly." Joe said in a relaxed voice.
" I sure hope you're right."

Jason came and put Rylee in the car seat. Joe moved to the back and Jason got in the drivers seat.
" alright to the White House." Jason said putting the car in drive and following the lady from earlier.

" fredo isn't here correct?" Jason said as we got closer and closer to our destination.
" nope, fredo, Brandon, Ariana, Ana, Jess, and Ryan are all at I think fredos family's house in Virginia, ready if you need them, and Matt is with his finance I think and yeah that's it." Joe said.
" good,Im glad you think. Now call them all and make sure they are all where they are suppose to be." Jason said rudely.

I hit his arm and he looked at me.
" what?" He asked moodily.
" don't be rude." I whispered.
" I will when you guys get there." Joe said.
I looked back and he was playing with Rylee.

We dressed Rylee in a cute dress and I did her hair in a cute braid.
" our child is going to be so cute." I said to Jason.
" let's not get ahead of ourselves." Jason grinned keeping his eyes on the road.
" I'm just saying." I rolled my eyes.
" I saw that." Jason looked over at me.

" saw what?"
" that eye roll." He said focusing back on the road.
We passed the pentagon, and it was so much bigger then what I expected it to be. I saw all the memorials in front of it. It's so sad.

We continued and drove over a bridge and were on a main road.
" there's the Lincoln memorial and the reflecting pool!" I said pointing.
" yeah!" He smiled.
I looked around at everything. I saw the Capitol building, and so much more and knew we were getting really close.

" and we are here." Jason said as we got to a gate. The gate slowly rose, black cars surrounded our vehicles with guards also around it, and Jason drove slowly behind the lady in front of us.
I took deep breathes.

" wait Jason, my tracker." I said when I saw guards with metal detectors.
" if they ask you and Rylee, say because you both have them in your arm. You got in a car accident and they had to put a screw in your arm because of a broken arm." Jason said looking over at me.

I nodded my head.
" act cool." Jason whispered. He unlocked the doors and we got out, Jason got Rylee and joe got in the drivers seat and "left" .

" hello miss Martiez, mr. Bieber. And who is this?" The president walked towards us and greeted us before the guards could check us.

This is odd.
The guards even looked confused. Usually we have to be fully checked by the guards before we could even be 50 feet from the president of the United States of America.

" this is Rylee bieber. My little sister." Jason said looking at Rylee.

" well it's nice to meet you, I would like to show you around then we can sit and talk. My wife is inside also. She would love to meet all of you." He smiled and walked us in, totally bi-passing the guards.