Chapter 3~ brother hood

Songs for this chapter:
~ peaches~in the valley below
~hey soul sister~ train

Jason's pov:

" psttt." I felt someone pushing on my chest.
" I just want to sleep a little longer." I said pulling the covers up.

" jay jay wake up sleepy!" Rylee started jumping on me.
" come here you crazy monkey." I grabbed her and started tickling her.
" ahhhh jayyyy hahahaha." She was laughing hysterically.
" say you love me." I said tickling her still.

" what's going on!" Lauren came running in the room nervously.
" the tickle monster is what happened." I said and rylee squirmed all around.

" oh who doesn't love the tickle monster." Lauren came running up on the bed and started to tickle rylee.

After a while she stopped.
Rylee wouldn't stop laughing, Lauren was laughing at her. It was the cutest thing ever.
" good morning." Lauren leaned over and kissed me.

" ewwwwww." Rylee covered her eyes.
" awe rylee wants kisses." Lauren said as she picked her up and kissed her all over the face.

Adorable.

" I think Lauren wants the tickle monster huh rylee." I said sitting up.

" no Jason don't." Lauren got up and went to run but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.
Rylee started to tickle her I looked at her and just smiled.
I kissed her then started to tickle her she was a sucker for being tickled it was so funny.

" ha haha jaso haha Jason stop!" She tried pushing me off.
" Jason seriously stop." She said pushing me off but rylee was still going in.
" alright rylee it's enough."

" do you want me to make breakfast?" I asked my girls.

" yeah! Make pancakes." Rylee said happily.
" alright go get the stuff out and I'll meet you." I said as she jumped off the bed and ran down the hallway.

" Jason." Lauren looked at me.
" yes?"
" you know Christmas is in 5 days?"
" yep." I responded, I have something planned she just doesn't know.
" well are we going to do anything for it?"

" I don't know. I mean I don't really celebrate Christmas. " I said trying not to laugh.

" seriously Jason don't ruin it for rylee." Lauren got up.
I grabbed her hand and stood up
" don't worry. I'll take care of it." I said walking out with her.
" I got everything out bubba." Rylee said holding a glass bowl.

" wow wow, muscles let me see that." I ran up and grabbed it before she dropped it knowing her she was probably getting tired of holding it.
" I got it!" She tried snapping it from me but I got it.
She looked at me like she was about to cry but she looked mad.

" come on don't cry because of that, I can't have someone crying while they make pancakes." I said trying to cheer her up.

" fine." She crossed her arms.
" don't be miss pouty." I said picking her up and playing with her.

" I'm not pouty." She laughed.
" now you're not." I laughed and put her on the counter.

*knocking on the door*

I looked at Lauren.
" I'll get it." Lauren said walking down the stairs.

" alright munchkin you know how to make these?" I asked pouring the pancake batter in the bowl.
" we need eggs and milk." She said jumping off the counter and walking to the fridge.

I took my eyes off her for a second to fill the glass up with water and I heard a crash.
I immediately turned around and saw rylee holding two cracked eggs in her hands.

" Oh my rylee." I couldn't help but laugh.

" hey!" Tyler came walking In with Lauren.
" aye give me a second." I still was laughing but I went over to rylee and picked her up and brought her to the sink.

" drop the yokes." I snorted still laughing, thank god rylee was laughing too.

After I cleaned her up Tyler played with her and Lauren helped me make pancakes.

" Lisa left, she's going to her families for Christmas." Tyler said sitting at the bar stool.

" awe she was nice. Where did you meet her again?" Lauren asked as we poured batter on the frying pan.

" in LA."
" oh nice! "
" yeah she's a little bit shy but I think you'll get along with her just fine." Tyler said as rylee climbed up the bar stool,
" do you want any?" Lauren asked.
" sure!" Tyler laughed.

" alright here you go." I got plates out and served them pancakes.
" oh I have some information for you guys though." Tyler said under his voice.
" alright one second." I brought Rylees plate into the dining room.
" I'll be right back to eat with you!" I said as she grabbed a fork.
" okay bubba." She smiled and started to eat.

" alright what information do you need to tell us?" I asked grabbing a plate.

" well so I was talking to dad and I just asked him like if anything else happened with you when I left obviously when we were younger, and he was like:
There is so much that I would rather have everyone here to tell. Your mother would haunt me if I told, but the only reason why Paul got his spot in redhawk is because your grandfather...
Lauren do you remember our grandfather?" Tyler asked.

" no I don't. Well I mean I just can't remember much from then." Lauren said looking at me.
" I really have no clue about this." I said putting my hands up.
"our grandfather is Tony Corleone. "Tyler said seriously.

My heart dropped. Corleone.
Tony Corleone. He started everything. With gangs with everything.
" I... I don't know who that is? Should I....?" Lauren said confused.

Tyler looked at me.
" umm. Well this is really hard to explain but... Do you know the movie the godfather?" Tyler asked.
Lauren nodded.

" yeah Italian mafia and stuff like that right?"
" uh yeah..." I said nodding my head.

" OMG! VITO CORLEONE!" Lauren started to catch on.
" yeah, they based that off of him."
" wait so are you trying to tell me that out grandfather was the leader of redhawk?"

" well until Paul took over with jake for a while."
" and those two had to have ticked alex and myself off so alex and I started the brotherhood gang." I said crossing my arms.

Lauren looked over at me.
" is that the name of your gang?" She asked.
" yeah.. You didn't know?" I asked grinning.

" well I mean no." She laughed.
" yeah we called it the McCann brotherhood gang but now it's just brotherhood gang because Alex and my gang aren't really together anymore."

" nice to know. Alright Tyler continue." Lauren looked at Tyler.
" I have nothing else to say. That's all dad told me before Lisa came in."

" ughh okay. Let's go eat with rylee." Lauren got up and went I to the dining room.

" how is it munchkin?" Tyler asked.
" yummy!" Rylee smiled.
" good!" I said looking over at her.

" Jason do you mind if I take rylee to the zoo today? It's really big and cool, I think she might like it." Tyler asked me.
" go ahead, just keep a eye on her at all times." I said seriously.
" YAY!" Rylee smiled.

" alright let's get you dressed up." Lauren said getting up and walking with rylee to her room.

" how's everything with her?" Tyler asked me.
" she just keeps having these night mares and now she's saying that Paul is talking to her in her dreams. It's crazy."
" do you think it could be the truth?"

" I don't know dude. But I have a surprise."
" surprise for what?" He whispered.

" for Christmas." I responded.