Chapter 8~ This is the story

Songs for the chapter

City dove~ tori kelly
Safe with me~ Sam smith
The hills ~ the weeknd

Lauren's pov:

" well how about you go get Jason before I start." He said pointing inside.
" okay." I stood up and walked in to Jason.

He was talking to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Steve with Ariana.
" excuse me, I'm sorry, Jason I need you for a sec." I said grabbing his hand.
" okay, I'll be back." He said as he turned around and walked with me.

" we are about to get some good information." I said before going outside.

" alright, so you want to know what happened with the big break deal right?" My grandpa asked.
" yes."

" alright so as Jason knows from earlier I'm a Corleone, my brother and I ran the biggest gang in the world, people didn't even think about messing with me or not payin me my money. So when I settled in and married your grandmother we had uncle Louie first then Karen then Connie and then finally your mother.
Lauren,your mother was a big daddy's girl, she soon learned the ropes around the gang idea from being around me so much and along with the whole family so they all joined. Everything was going well, running well until your mother and your father separated. Your father wasn't too big into gangs, if your mother had to do a mission and needed help he of course helped her but he didn't offer, he kept his business away from it, which Is smart. But yeah things started to go downhill when your mother and father were separated. You didn't remember anything at the time about gangs because of the accident so we all kept it on the down low.
Now when your mother started seeing Paul he was already in a little gang, really little like maybe 10 guys. He found out who I am and insisted on joining. Him and jake, your old friend Jason, started hanging around my gang more, to the point where I trusted them and let Paul take half leadership with me since my brother was killed in a bombing and taking care of the gang was getting tiring.Then jake and that little shit ( looks over at Jason) came and decided it would be a funny thing to take my gang from me and Paul, I knew you and jake were in a relationship and I really couldn't stop anything at the time so I let it happen." My grandfather paused.
" when all this was happening I was going through a rough time with my mother ,and alex and I sorta parted from each other for a while, and like I said i was on drugs and going to clubs every night, and so was jake and one night Jake was trying this new drug or whatever so he tried to kill me, whatever, because he wanted to run the gang himself. I called up Alex and we started the McCann brotherhood gang and that built up pretty good, and jake and Paul built up redhawk. Alex wanted to move so we decided to stay together In business and help each other out whenever needed." Jason jumped in.

" so the big break with the family was caused because of Jason and jake correct?" I asked.
" yes." They both said.

" so why did my mother trust you in taking me?" I asked.
" well I can't tell you because I don't know. I wasn't the best person at the time, but she gave me a try. I must have given her a good vibe." Jason said hesitantly.

" she over heard you talking on the phone." My grandfather said, we both looked over at him.
" You were talking about jake and Lauren I guess and how you had to calm jake down because he was furious at Lauren for going to a party, I don't know who you were talking to but she heard and that's when she wanted you to be with Lauren." My grandfather stepped in.

I remember both of those nights.
The night of the party. It was so much fun. Gale threw it because his parents were out of town and I got completely wasted. I slept in gales bed and he did too but we never did anything but someone sent jake a picture.
The next day after gale took me home my mother was at the cancer center and Paul was at work so I was home by myself,
I was watching zoey 101 or something like that just chilling cause I had a horrible hangover when jake came barging in like a crazed ape and started screaming at me. He threw his phone at me that had the picture thank god it missed me.