Chapter 35~ All grown

Songs for this chapter:
Moment 4 life ~ Nicki Minaj
Runaway ( U&I) ~ Galantix
Midnight ~ Coldplay
What kind of man ~ Florence

Jason's pov:

" so just keep her on these all month and it will help her pain?" I asked holding a pill bottle Matt was giving me.
" yeah, one every morning after breakfast." He said checking his paper.

" alright sounds good." I nodded my head and went to leave but he stopped me.

" Jason pleaseee don't let her get hurt there, I want to spend time with my fiancé not in Miami, so just don't let her get hurt."
I rolled my eyes and said okay then left.
While I was walking upstairs Brandon came and stopped me.

" keep Bluetooth on for the ride, if I get anything from you know where I need to be able to get a hold of you quickly." He said then left me.

I continued to walk upstairs and to the kitchen.
" I know, so you won't be in school till February?" I heard Lauren ask someone.
" yeah I just want to graduate." She was talking to Ana.

" hey you almost all packed up?" I asked walking in.
" yeah I just have to pack shoes and I'll be ready, but it's only like a pair of flip flops, sneakers and converses so it won't be too hard." Lauren said looking over at me.

" alright. How's everything going Ana?" I asked leaning against the chair Lauren was on.
" it's good. How about you?" She smiled.

" wanna get out of here that's how I am." I said walking over to the fridge to get a water.
" understandable."
" alright I'll go get those packed." Lauren said, fredo walked in when Lauren left, thank god I don't have to entertain Ana, I'm not in the mood.

The front door opened and our house keeper walked through it.
" you're 10 minutes late Lisa." I said walking pass her up to the stairs.
" sorry sir."

I shook my head and went back to the room.
" we gotta leave in 5." I said standing in the doorframe.
" perfect. I'm all ready." She said standing up and rolling her bag out.

" alright let's go." I smiled and grabbed her bag.
" do you want to get the dog?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.
" yeah hold on." She cleared her throat.

I looked at her oddly.
She put two fingers in between her lips and teeth and produced a high sounding whistle.

I turned around and look at her and she was laughing so hard.
" what the hell?"
" I never knew I could do that!" She was cracking up.

" Jesus Christ you pierced my ears." I said shaking my head and laughing at her.
No doubt you heard a monster horse sound running down the hallway to us.
She went to go jump on me but I stopped her.
Her head is up to my stomach and even though I'm probably stronger then her she could've knocked me down.

" alright I'll take these out to the car, say your goodbyes." I said to Lauren as I opened the front door.

Recap of the week. Had to almost kill Ryan to get him to go to sleep Thursday night, broke the news to Lauren about the president on Friday, she's been excited ever since, then we had sex after that because good news leads to good sex if you know what I mean, then yesterday Tyler decided to finally leave, and now today Saturday, Lauren and I are finally flying to Italy to pick up the munchkin. I went inside and said bye to the gang, gave fredo this weeks missions and the reports I want done in the HQ. He never lets me down.

" so anymore news about the president and stuff?" Lauren asked as we got on the highway to the jet.
" no princess, I'll let you know as soon as possible if I get anything from them." I said trying not to be mean.
" okay."
She looked out the window.