Chapter 29~ what i know

Songs for this chapter:
Abrahams daughter~ arcade fire
Company~ Justin Bieber
Hanging on~Ellie goulding

Alfredo's pov:

" do you have all of them?" I asked Matt while pacing around.
" yeah the ambulance is on their way for the other ones."

" are they going to be okay?" I looked at Ana and Ariana who were both worried.
" yeah, well.... Yeah. I'll tell you in person so I can tell everyone."
" alright. Get back as soon as you can." I said before hanging my phone up,

" well!?" Ariana stood up.
" Matt is taking them to the actual gang hospital in the gang training HQ because he has to do a catsscan on Alex and Jason. Lauren only has some open wounds and a broken rib."

" I can't believe this." Ana said holding her head.

" FREDO!" I heard Elliott and Ryan call me downstairs.
" come." I held Ana's hand and Ariana and Brandon all came downstairs.
" get everyone in the kitchen." I said to Elliott.

" alright." He jogged away and Ryan and Jess came up to me.
" what the hell happened?" Jess looked shocked.
" I'm going to explain it everyone. It's a lot."

" I'm going after this meeting to see what's going on." Ariana said.
" I think we might go too." I said looking at Ana.
" where?"

" a new place." I gave a weary smile.
Everyone started to walk in, everyone except Matt, Tim, Alex, Jason and Lauren.

" alright everyone so I got word from Matt. This is what happened.
After Lauren and Jason got into the fight Lauren went outside to go for a walk. She got far along the road and Jason went out after Alex calmed him down. When Jason walked out there was a car a distance away, closer to Lauren though. Jason called after her and she kept walking so he went after her. That car eventually came and because it's icy out almost hit Lauren, but she jumped off the side of the road down that steep ass cliff. Jason went to go run up and Alex went out to stop Jason because he wanted Jason to leave Lauren alone for a while. Well Jason was hit by the car, Alex was side swiped, Matt found them all at the bottom of the hill.
Lauren and Alex are conscious, Jason isn't. He's in a coma but he surprisingly doesn't have any broken bones from what Matt said. Lauren was unconscious but she woke up when they got her. Alex was the one who called Matt. Alex has a broken wrist and two ribs."  I took a breathe and waited for responses.

It stayed silent.

" well what about Jason?" Geo asked.
" they are going to hook him up and see what happens." I bit the side of my bit trying to calm myself down.

" I swear to fucking god if this was nick or any of those left from redhawk...." Ryan got up.
" everyone in redhawk is dead except for nick. Nick is not in state anymore, one of our guys contacted me earlier today. It was a drunk driver." I said pacing around.

" sooo."
" well Ana, Ariana and I are going to the HQ, does anyone else want to come?" I asked.
" I'll come." Elliott said.
" imma stay here." Brandon said getting up.

" alright just don't trash the house. Lauren and I told the house keeper to take a while off for her family for the holidays so your mess is my responsibility." I said walking out and grabbing my coat.

" I'm going to bring extra clothes for them." Ariana said with ana.
" good idea, I'll go get the car warmed up, Ariana you riding with Elliott?"

" sure i don't care." She looked back to me.
" ari is riding with you." I said to Elliott while I walked out.

I saw an ambulance light flashing from far away, they must be there for the drivers. I disregarded it and went to the car and started it.
Ana has been more than tolerant with all this gang stuff, I really try to not push it with her but she volunteers on everything she does so I let her go.