Chapter 30~ the pleasure of the ex

Songs for this chapter:
Haunting ~ Halsey
Hands on me ~ Ariana grande
Hold my hand ~ Michael Jackson
Purpose ~ Justin Bieber

Lauren's pov:

" it's not funny! He was so scary and I was so little like I had no idea what to do! And I couldn't find my mom!" Jason and I were laughing at a story I told him about when I was little.

" it's just a store worker though, like you seriously started crying?" He said laughing.
" yeah! He was so scary!"
" you're crazy!" He said laughing.

" no you are." I said leaning in as close as I could to him on his hospital bed, my ribs hurt really bad so it made it really hard to move but I got as close as I could.
" prove it." He said looking at me.

" no you." He leaned in and we were barely an inch from each other when my nurse came in.
" Lauren you have a visitor." She said coming over and grabbing the handles on my wheelchair and pulled me away from jason.
" excuse me?" I said crossing my arms.

" room is open sir." My nurse said as we left the room to a guy in a mask.
She rolled me to my room and jake, Paul, and Michael were all there.

" no I want out!" I said trying to turn my wheelchair.
My nurse put something in between my wheels so I couldn't move and then left.

" Lauren dont freak out, i talked to him and he isnt mad." Jake said.

"I want out I don't trust you guys." I said standing up but falling from having no support,
" seriously Lauren? We are going to help you!" Jake said helping pick me up and put me on my bed.

" what?"
" nick went against Robby and I so now it's time for us to go against him." Michael said clearing his throat.

" what makes you think I'm going to trust you guys you all tried killing me."

" because. You have nothing to worry about with us, Robby is the one who you should be worried about. He's much more mad." Michael said.

" where is he?"
" in Jason's room."
" NO!"

Suddenly my eyes flew open and Matt was standing next to my bed.

" you had me worried sick Lauren!" He said with wide eyes.
" why? What time is it?"

" you've been asleep for 2 days." He said in shock.
" what?"

" is she finally up?" Alex came in on a wheelchair.
" wait Alex you're okay!"
" yeah still in pain tho."

" thanks for helping me the other day." I said looking down.
" I think you should go talk to him." Alex said sternly.

I looked at Matt.
" you have to be careful walking, with a broken rib you can puncture a lung easily." Matt said looking at his clipboard.

" can I go?"
" yeah, let me just unhook your iv and heart monitors. And you need to take your pills then you can." Matt said walking over to the other side of the bed and shutting all the machines off.

" how is he?" I asked as he took the iv out.
" probably sleeping right now cause it's 9 in the morning. But he's better. He only rolled his ankle but we had him walk yesterday and he's doing fine."

" no concussions or anything?"
" mild one. It won't affect him. He's scraped up pretty bad, and bruised, so be aware of that when you see him." Matt handed me a little cup of my pills and a cup of water.

After I took it Matt helped me up and I had to walk around slowly for a second.
I forgot that I hurt my stomach and that's the worst pain right there.