Chapter 21~ secret messages

Songs for this chapter:
Colors~ Halsey
What do you mean~ justin bieber
Fire~pvirs

Lauren's pov:

" are you ready?" Jason asked as he helped me put my coat on.
" I hope." I said turning around to hug him.
" you got this." He wrapped his arms around me. I held onto him longer this time.

Usually everything I've done since Jason has gotten/kidnapped me, I've done with Jason, he was always by my side, but now I'm all on my own and I'm scared, really scared, one mistake and this whole thing is ruined, and possibly Jason and me could be ruined, along with his gang and Alex's gang. We could all get in huge ass trouble if it flops. All this on my shoulder leaves me with too much stress right now.

" thanks." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Then finally stepping away from him.
" text me when you're done, we can go get lunch?" Jason said handing me the keys.
" sounds good, love you bye." I opened the garage door.

" wait Lauren!" Jason stopped me.
" yes?"
" please try not to crash this car." He said trying to be funny.
" I'm going right through the building." I winked and got in the car then left.

Alright Lauren just tell the truth but then also lie about still seeing Jason. It's not that hard, Lauren you can do this... You can do this Lauren.

" I can't do this." I whispered driving.
My phone started to ring.

" hello?"
" hey my nurse just came and said she's here are you ready?" Ana asked.
" yep. On my way."
" alright you got this girl, I'll see you soon." Ana said.

" see ya bye." I hung up and continued to drive.

I plugged my phone in and played some of my music. Jason listens to rap but I like to listen to techno but I also like regular pop.
I went to play the music but my phone froze and crashed. Cool.

I turned the radio on and I guess it was just a local channel.

" we have a nice throwback with my girl AG. Here's Pink Champagne by Ariana grande." The radio guy announced.

I knew Ariana sung but I didn't know she was on this level?! Oh my.
" Make it pop like pink champagne
In the purple rain."

I turned the music up and drove into town.
When I finally got to the hospital I took a deep breath and walked in. A valet parked my car so I got right in.

Everyone knew who I was... " the girl who was kidnapped by a gang dude who's soo dangerous" or " the girl who survived from being kidnapped by the worst criminal there is"

" hi!" I walked into Ana's room not acknowledging detective benson.
" hey." Ana said happily.

She looked healthier. Thank god. Still some marks on her face but as long as she is smiling I'm happy.
" so they are going to let me out tonight finally." Ana said happily.

" Will you need an escort home?" Benson asked butting into out conversation.
" I'm going to be with her." I spoke up.
" oh okay great! Umm Lauren I don't know if you remember me mentioning to you yesterday that I still had some questions about your case but would you mind answering some quick questions?" Detective benson asked.

" oh umm sure. We can do it in here? Cause that's fine by me." I said controlling.
" yeahh sure, Ana if you don't mind?"

" go for it." She said looking at me.
" alright so Lauren, Jason kidnapped you at a park at night correct?"

" yes."
" does he know where you live? Because your house is close to the park."
" yes he knows where I live."
" have you had any suspicion of him following you again?" She asked writing things down in here notepad.