Chapter 45~ just a start

Start from the beginning

"You're going to leave me. I'm
Useless now." I said with a tear falling down my face.
" where the hell are you getting that from Lauren? I love you more then life it's self. Nothing will ever change that." He said calmly.

I looked at him.
" whether you can have babies or not, nothing will ever change that, I will always love you." He said cupping the side of my face.
" I just need to go for a walk." I moved myself from Jason's grip and walked out the room to downstairs.

He let me leave.
He finally let me leave.

Ariana and Brandon came walking in when I was walking out the door. I heard them both say hi to me but I kept walking and went out to the water.

I made it pass pops and almost to the public beaches till Jason came up and walked with me.
" I'm sorry." Jason said holding my hand.
I nodded my head.
" can you please just look at me!" He said stopping.

" what Jason?" I turned to him.
" you're the most beautiful living soul on this planet okay. Your smile could heal every patient at the hospital, your personality is 100% pure and precious, just listen, I know I've always said I don't want kids and that's why you think I'm not reacting to this? The truth is, it sucks that we won't be able to bring a child in this world, it really does, but sometimes in life God throws these conflicts at us but he only does it because he knows we can figure it out and we'll make it work. Tomorrow is a new day and we will make it work. So let's just go back to the house and watch movies or something." Jason said turning me around and walking a little bit but then stopping.

He kissed me without warning holding the side of my face lightly. I melted into him. I haven't felt him in so long so this defiantly helped.
" I missed you." He said holding me.
" I missed you too Jason." I said closing my eyes while my head was pressed against his.

" if I have to come out here and tell you love birds to get a room one more time!" Joe came walking up to us and we didn't even realize we were at pops.
" hey Lauren can you get me a water real quick?" Jason asked.

" yeah sure." I walked up and Jason turned to Joe.
" hey I need a water for Jason." I said to one of the waitresses.
" right this way sweetheart." She smiled brining me to the kitchen.

I got him a water and i walked back.
" good talking to you, see you." Jason smiled and grabbed my hand.
" what was that all about?" I asked.
" nothing." He smiled continuing to walk.

" here's your water you needed oh so badly." I handed it to him.
" thank you." He took a sip of it and flicked some on me.
" come on!" I grabbed the water bottle and dumped it on him.
" that's it you're done." He threw the water on the ground and sprinted towards me.

I took off running. He easily made it back up to me and swooped me off my feet.
" Jason!" I said kicking while he walked.
" yes?" He answered lowly.
" put me down!" I was laughing hysterically.
" oh no no." He said as we made it back to his house and he brought me inside.

He was still carrying me but everyone was gone.
" where is everyone?" I whispered.
" they are all asleep." Jason said walking up the stairs.
" oh wow."

He brought me in the room and sorta threw me on the bed, he went back to close and lock the door.
" Jason if you think that I want to do any of-"
" Shh don't worry princess." He said leaning over me and kissing me, he was lightly grinding on me which yes felt good but this is the last thing I wanted to do.

" come on." He picked me up and put the covers over us.
" what movie do you want to watch?"
" what?" I asked confused.
" I told you we were going to watch a movie, which do you want to watch." He clicked through the different movies on the list.