Chapter 1

Tatiana POV
Hi I'm Treasure's twin sister yeah I said twin. However I ain't no stud and no one knows that I'm in love with girls. Plus my sister and I never get along and she is so in love with Mari my soon to be wife. Yes I love Mari even tho she always avoiding me and acting like she don't want me. Mari just don't know I'll have her back even though I never really had her.

I don't know why she in love with Treasure when she should be with me. I mean I'm smart, I work, I got a nice body but I'm thicker than Treasure. I don't dress like Treasure tho I'm a fem and Mari loves it.

Now I gotta get back work cause I got a plan for my wife and I.

Mari POV

I just keep replaying the actions that happened. I mean I thought I was going to propose to her that's all I thought about as I looked at her ring I had in my cargos. I had everything planned out just so I could see her smile I guess she had a plan also.

My best friend Shawna was trying to get me out my apartment but I can't leave my sofa. Shawna wanted me to go to see Finding Dory but what if Tre there I'll just want to kiss her she had soft lips that would always stay a soft pink. Tre was my first love even though we had times where we would break up. I was thinking so much about Tre I forgot Shawna was in my apartment. Plus she was in my face I hate that I hate when people touch me all together.

I pushed her back and told her" what you want."

"I want you to go take a damn shower you smell like dust and sweat!"Shawna yelled

"Well I do work on a college campus and I do walk a lot plus some PC's are old."I said she dragged me into my bathroom where the water was already running.

I just started looking at my black fur rug in my bathroom. I was so caught off guard by cold water being poured on me. I screamed because she knows I hate that so me being the good best friend I am. I pushed her in the shower and ran I know she mad because she just got her hair done.

Shawna POV

Wassup I'm Tay'Shawna but everyone calls me Shawna. Mari is my best friend and I love her she like the sister I always wanted. Hell she calls my mom her mom and mom calls her daughter. I had a boyfriend however we not together he still calls Mari his little sister and she calls him her big brother. No one I date can ever break there bond the same with my younger sister Asia they love each other.

Mari keeps getting in her deep depression spells again. Last time I seen her this bad is when she talked to her dad on Father's day. That's not my business to tell so she can tell y'all.
Mari and I are close however she quite and more to herself maybe that's why she works in IT. She don't have to deal with loud people that much.

Me on the other hand I'm loud and I love going out places. I mean Mari goes out but she likes going to places she never been or never ate at. Me I love parties and social events.

Anyways enough about me. I gotta try to get Mari stubborn ass out this damn apartment.

Treasure POV

I had to move back in with my mother and back into my old room. I never thought I would be back in this place. Mari might be from the hood but she refuse to come back. She only comes on this side to see her family. She hated living in the hood specially as she grew up because of her ex. She is crazy and she a drug dealer also she used to abuse Mari. So that's why she hates being touched and when people get to close to her.

Its been times where Mari would just have sleepless nights. Those where the nights I would just hold her. She has such nice lips that are full but not to full and her curves mmmmmm. Even though she worked on hardwear she would always have soft hands. She hates having rough hands because of her dad she never really talked about him.

He has always been a mystery to me I never met him.

P.s. Sup guys pm me if y'all got any ideas or anything. Hope y'all liked.