Chapter 19

Maraj POV
This man is someone who I forever have a deeply dislike to him. I pulled up to the broke down house and went to the door banging like the cops. A big black guy open the door and tried touching me. Hell no I shot him in the leg and took my hoodie off showing my true identity.

"Oh Raj I thought you was someone else." He said in a scared voice and backed up.

"Shut up punk where is Jayson at?"

"In the back." I walked off and left him on the floor crying. I heard moaning and groaning as I walked closer to the back. I opened the door and saw Jayson with some thot.

"Get out hoe!"

"No Jayson wants me to stay. Who are you his wife. Cause if so you look like damn man." Now her ass done messed the fuck up. Before I knew it I started punching her and with every punch I said something.

"Bitch...I'm... His...Daughter...So...Suck...On...That!"
After beating her ass I dragged her outside with no clothes. She ran to the door crying saying she naked. Don't you think I know your naked.

I walked back to thgirl?om where my father was and saw him with a smile on his face.

"You know I never understood why wouldn't just take over the business. I mean you got the brains and you a trained killer."

"One this ain't no damn business. Two if I was you I would want better for my child. Three I came here for answers but if I wanted to I could kill you and get away with it." I bent down to his level and spoke. He knew if I did stay I would be bringing in way more bread then him.

"What we gotta talk about kid?"

"Why did everything happen? Why did you fuck up my life?" He looked down like why this talk hell no nigga you answering my damn questions. I shot a hole in the wall next to him and he looked as if fear took over.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION NIGGA!" I was still on eye level with him and he knew I was ten times better at this then him.

"Ok! I don't know why I did what I did. I wasn't ready to be a dad okay. I taught you what you needed to know to protect yourself. I never been there for none of y'all... But I'm going to change. I heard you got a kid I saw a picture of her she's beautiful. I know that you and Cam are close. I gotta change Raj I should gave been changed I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I wasn't there when you needed a father but you turned put better without me to be honest..."

"You know you really fucked my life up. I don't want your sorry though and nor do I want your promises. You always break them. You don't have a chance with me but Cameron she's a good kid you still have a chance with her. Be the father she needs. I'm leaving if you want to meet me give me a call but only when you ready and ready to be there for her." With that I left and still saw biggie smalls on the floor crying. I swear my dad got whimps on his team.

"Get up and shut up damn you worst then my little girl." I helped him up and sat him in the chair. I went in the kitchen grabbed a bottle of Hennessey, cloth, knife, rubbing alcohol, water and a glass. I walked back to him and handed him the Hennessey saying drink up.

He dranked it and I put rubbing alcohol on my hands. I waited a few minutes until I knew he was feeling the henny hit his system. I heard foot steps and knew it was my dad. I pushed the bullet out oh his leg and poured water on his leg then some wound spray. Never would I think I would be doing this again. I wrapped his leg up and told him to chill and I left.

I decided to grab some food for Seirra I never would have thought I would be on this side town again. I stopped at David's crab shack to get her some lunch.