Chapter 22

Maraj POV

Well today is the day I give my life away. I will be married damn ima be married forreal. I was already dressed in my shirt and shorts with a bowtie. Kariah was in with my mom downstairs waiting for me.

"Ma I'm about to go on the beach to meet with momma." Mariah said while kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"Ok baby girl I'll be down soon." I said while looking out the window. Am I really ready to be married... I can't do this I can't get married.

What if she cheats again but this time we'll be married. What if she leaves me and kids I can't do this. I found myself on the floor crying I heard the door open. I guess after they saw me on the floor they came running.

"Raj what's wrong?" It was Shawna and only thing I could do was hug her.

"What if this isn't meant to be? What if she leaves or cheats or just does something she shouldn't?"

"Maraj calm down I think your just over thinking this whole thing okay." I nodded as she wiped my eyes and combed her fingers through my hair.

"You know I always thought I would be the first one to be married ,have kids and own a house."she laughed as she sat on the floor and laid my head on her lap.

"Yea we always said you would be the first to be married and have kids." I laughed while thinking back to when we where in high school.

"Maraj...? You can't let fear run you. I mean come on you was scared when you first got Kariah right?" I nodded cuz hell yeah I was scared.

"Weren't you scared when you first adopted Mariah?" I nodded again I thought she would hate me to be honest.

"You are always there for me Shawna forreal. I love you." I really do love my best friend she is literally like my sister. I don't know if I could still go through with this if it wasn't for her.

"You ready?" I shook my head no. I really just need to get myself together. I love Sierra and I love our daughters.

I got up and went to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. Shawna came in after me pointing to the toilet. I walked over to the toilet and sat down. She ran some warm water and placed a rag in it. She ranged it out and folded it whipping my face. She then took the hair brush that was on the counter and brushed my hair from my roots to right above my waist where my hair stopped.

"Stand up." I did as told and faced her. She straighted my bowtie and kissed my cheek.

"Maraj I love you and I want you to be happy today. You know Sierra loves you and my beautiful god daughters. She may have done wrong in the past put you guys have come to far. You need to stop acting like she won't do right...you know she will and I know she will. Now are you ready." She said while smiling and holding my hands in hers.

"Yes I think I'm ready now." I said while smiling.

"Ok let's go!" We headed towards the door and walked to the elevator. While be walked to the elevator I was looking at my flip flops and feet.
Before I knew it I was on the beach.

I took my slides off and gave them to Shawna. I let the sand get in between my toes. I could feel my cheeks grow red as I saw Sierras smile. My stomach had the same feeling it had when we first met. I wanna cry not because I'm sad but because I'm finally face to face with my love.

"Who gives this women away?" The female who was doing our ceremony spoke.

"Me" I smiled at the person who has always been there for me. My best friend. She kissed my cheek and hugged me as if she was losing me for life. I walked up to fiancé and came face to face with her big brown eyes.