chapter 10

Maraj POV

As the water hit our bodies her hand was attracted to my clit. She hovered over me and sent chills down my spine. I didn't want her to play with my clit I want her to fuck me. I wanted to feel the need to scream and scratch her back. She kissed me passionately but roughly I needed more of her.

"Sierra stop teasing me!" She sucked on my neck earning a low groan.

She lifted my leg onto her shoulder's, entered two of her finger's deep inside of me. I moaned feeling the pleasure her finger's are giving me slowly. I sucked on her breast as her other hand cuffed my ass.

As she increased her pace I got louder she picked me up putting both of my leg's on her shoulder's. She was now on her knee's going as deep as she could with her tongue. I gripped her dreads wanting more her tongue felt so good. When I was going to cum she put me down and turned the shower off.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I said out of anger.

She picked me up and threw me on the bed. I actually like rough sex.

"Shut up you talk to much Maraj!" She opened my leg's and held my hip's down so I couldn't run.

"F...fff...fuck Sierra!" I pulled her dreads as if I was going to leave her bald. I pushed her head in more and more.

She entered two finger's and took them out so I could taste my juice's. I never call a female daddy or papi but I will tonight. After sucking her finger's clean she left me on the bed telling me not to move. I did as told when she walked back in the room she had on a strap.

"Sierra I never been strapped before I don't know about this?" I was scared because I normally strap down a female not the other way around.

"I'll go slow." I nodded and prepared myself.

She inserted the head and my nails dug into her back earning a groan from her. The pain soon felt pleasurable I wanted her to go faster. She told me to get on my stomach with my ass in the air. She smacked my ass and kissed my pussy.

"Damn Maraj you wet as fuck wanna squirt?" I bit my lip and nodded.

I held onto the sheet's as she entered my body.

"FUCK SIERRA!" I screamed while biting the cover's. I felt my walls tightening.

"Hold that shit it I ain't ready!" Sierra said with so much demand. "But b...b...b...babbbby I can't hold it!"

"If you cum now you going to be in trouble so listen to daddy and hold it!" I wanted to cum so badly and I couldn't hold it a little at a time was leaving my core. Dripping onto the sheet's.

"I...I can't hold ITTTT!" I gushed all of my juices onto her strap.

"I told you not to cum now you in trouble." I didn't know what to expect to be honest.

She grabbed me by my leg's placing them over her shoulder's lifting me up. My back was against the wall and my hand's on her hand digging my nails into her hair.

"Fuck Sierra don't stop! I can't hold it!" With that I let every bit of cum seep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm baby you taste like pineapple's." She kept licking and my leg's kept shaking.

"I can't take anymore Sierra... But you can take it." I grin spread across my face as she put me back on the bed.

She had her ass up and face down. My tongue felt her sweetness I began licking her pussy uncontrollably. As I kept licking and smacking her ass she began to move away.I smacked her ass tell her to stop running.