Chapter 2

Unknown POV
I miss her so much. I know I did a lot of fucked up shit in my life but damn. A nigga can't get another chance. She never calls me I mean I though I meant something to her. I wasn't always around to be completely honest I was never around.

I missed everything and I can't take any time back. I was supposed to protect her and be by her side through it all but I fucked that up. I just could never let go of my life before her. I miss her sparkling eyes that change when she walks outside. Her hair that changed color every season.

I left my heart behind me and wanted to be free I just wasn't ready to have to grow up. I mean I was only a teenager plus a drop out. She probably better off without me...

Treasure POV
I missed Mari so much it's now 5 A.M.
I know she is up because she always wakes up early. I don't know why she be so hyper in the morning she really is a fire ball. She can cook her ass of though I can remember the sweet smell of her cooking filling my nostrils. I got out of my old bed and put on my slippers and headed towards my room door.

The smell of pancakes grew heavy and led me to the kitchen I seen Mari's figure in front of the stove. She had on pink boxer's with fruit on it and a pink sports bra. It made me laugh because she always liked have her bra and boxers match. She bent over to get the sausage out the oven and only thing I could do was bit my lip.

I really wasn't hungry for breakfast anymore I wanted my protein first and that's Mari. She turned around on her heels almost falling because of her socks. She walked over to me biting her lip I could see lust throughout her eyes. She picked me up and placed me on the counter she only said one wordgoopen" and on command my legs parted. She slid my boxers off and threw them somewhere.

I only wanted her to fuck me like never before but instead she just kept saying my name like the fuck. You better eat this pussy I'm wet and you keep trying to talk.

I screamed at the feeling of cold water it was my mom. Man that whole thing was a dream like damn I want Mari but it's wrong. My mom said I she came to wake me up for breakfast and that she also wanted to talk and I already know what she wants to talk about.

Lord here we go my mom loved Mari like Mari was her child and I was just the unwanted child. They where best friends and everything.

"Tre why are you at my house again and not with my daughter." My mom asked.
"I want to have a good life and lead a good life." I responded, I really wanted to leave but damn where am I supposed to go.

Maybe I should check on Mari see how she is after breakfast I'll probably pact her a lunch because I know she loves food. Plus me and her can talk and catch up I think I just really need to hear her voice.

Mari POV
"Happy Father's day Daddy!" I screamed through the phone.

"Thanks" my sperm donor repeated.

"Can I see you today I miss you and I got you a card" I spoke in a high pitch voice.

I could see a younger version of myself I was 7 my mom was right next to me on her bed. I kept playing with her soft blanket as I waited on my father who I haven't seen in over a year.

"I can't see you today Squirrel. A hụrụ m gị n'anya ( I love you)." My father never says he loves me.

(AN: Mari is Nigerian and her dad sometimes speak in Igbo so I will translate for you guys)

I know why he said it though he knows my mom always puts the phone on speaker so he has to say it. I understand why though he never knew how to be a dad he just is there.
I say I love you and hang up.

I begin to cry and and my mother pulls me into her chest saying its okay Marge. I feel shaking and I open my eyes and see Shawna.

I was happy to see my best friend she turned my TV on and put old cartoons on. She left my room and as she walked out I noticed she had on my clothes. She wore my boxers and a old oversized shirt of mines. I didn't care if she wore my clothes I just didn't know why she wore them because she had her own clothes over here. I guess mines just feel better.

I was taken away from my deep thoughts as she brought me juice and gummies. She had chips and juice for herself she is the only reason I buy chips because I don't eat them. After about 30 minutes she was sleep again and I was wide awake looking at Angry Beavers.

I soon fell asleep from hearing her sleep.

In the morning
I could hear a knock at my door Shawna was gone because she had work. So I got up from my queen sized bed and began to walk towards my front door. As I finally got to my door my heart stop and so did my breathing.

I saw Tre with food and a big ass smile plastered on her face. She asked if she could come in I moved and told her yes come in. She gave me the bag from from Omelette House and said she bought me breakfast. I opened the bag and wanted to kiss her but I can't. I just smiled and asked what did she want.

"I just wanted to check on you and see how you was doing." Tre spoke in a husky voice that was a turn on for me. Her checks turned a bright red.

"I'm fine what about you?" I spoke with a mouth full of my seafood omelette.

Our conversation was cut short when my phone began to ring. I looked at my phone and stopped eating. Making Tre come over to me and grab my phone and she looked shocked as well. She placed my phone on the coffee table and moved my plate of food. She picked me up and carried my to my bed she kia led her shoes off and took her pants and shirt off leaving her in her bra and boxers.

We laid silently in my bed and she just held me as I cried into her chest.

~Does Mari have something more than just a friendship with Shawna?

~Who called Mari's phones?

~Will Treasure stay with Mari or will she leave again?