Chapter 9

Mari POV
I was watching Life of Pi with Kariah on my chest listening to the beat of my heart as if it is a drum. She moved her hand to where her tiny finger's laced my sports bra. I could smell the baby oil on her soft sandy brown hair.  I began to get sleepy I never noticed how comfortable my sofa was. Before I knew it I was out with a sleeping Kariah on my chest.

Sierra POV
"Mari baby I-" I got quite as I seen the a sleeping Maraj and Kariah.

I put the pizza I bought down on the table and picked up Kariah she fussed a little but eased herself. I bounced her and rubbed her back and placed a soft kiss on her head full of curls. I laid her down and went back to the living room where Mari was curled into a ball.

Her curls where everywhere as normal. I looked at her as a whole looking at her half sleeve on her right arm. When I got to her small child like feet I seen her socks and chuckled she always wore crazy socks. Tonight she was wearing wizards and dragon socks.

I walked over to her cutting the TV off and picking her up.

"Sierra don't ever leave me again I missed you..." A weird feeling took over my heart and I said "of course I won't now go to sleep."

I used to call Maraj Mars when we was younger. After I had her completely in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist I headed for the bed. Her hair still had a coconut smell to it she moved her head so it was right next to my neck.

I could feel her finger tracing my tattoos she would always do this. She loved my many tattoos and big arms. I remember when I would run behind her and pick her up. She always hated that but I still did it always earning a laugh. However that stopped when I started drinking more and more.

Maraj grew up with a drunk as a dad who was never there for her. Yeah I know Jayson and I know what all he did. He would always drink and forget who Maraj was he cussed her before because she kept saying dad to him. Maraj later stopped going all together after one of his baby momma's did something to Maraj.

Let me get some rest because tomorrow I'm taking Kariah with me on a field trip. Tomorrow Maraj is baby free. I'm taking Kariah to my mom so she can watch her I want to spend time with Maraj. Specially since she was just sleep talking as normal she has a habit of talking in her sleep.

Next day
Maraj POV
I was just waking up and dang either Sierra got some soft ass titties I never felt or she grew a whole lot over night. I pulled my hand up to feel her hair but nope I felt a damn pillow she put damn pillows under me and left. I turned on my side and noticed Kariah wasn't in the bed. I know she can't crawl or anything so where is my baby. I started going crazy and grabbed my hoodie and sneakers.

I prayed the whole way down my apartment step's praying she is okay. I can't lose her she my everything. Right when I was getting in my car Sierra pulled up next to my car empty handed. I got out my car screaming and punching her.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS KARIAH? GO GET MY BABY? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?" I spoke with punching her chest and crying.

"Maraj baby calm down she is fine she is with mom. I thought I could spend sometime with you. Without her plus I know how tired you have been. Come one." She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. I felt bad because I punched her but she big so I know I didn't hurt her as bad as she could hurt me.

"You smell good..." I always loved her smell it was good. "Thanks baby, you want some breakfast?" She chuckled

"Yes" I said sounding like a two year old.

"Okay well let go and I'll make you something." She said as she walked back into my apartment trying to put me on the sofa.

"Noooooooooo I want to stay here" I said with puppy dog eyes. I knew she would let me have my way.

"Okay I guess I'm ordering us some omelettes then."

"Can I have my favorite?"
"Yes monkey I'll get your seafood omelette"

She called Sunrise and ordered our food. I was still latched onto her like I'm a monkey. I would always be on her back when we was younger she would use me as a weight to lift when she would work out. She really would be a great trainer she always worked out. I miss Kariah I can't wait to see my baby girl later.

I went to Sunrise with Sierra and almost cussed the cashier out because she flirting way to much. Sierra got upset about it but kissed me and said baby I'm paying. Which I already knew cause I wasn't about to pay for it. Sierra test results are back in from her AID/STD test. She's clean so I might give her some.

We got back home and ate as usual I only ate half and she ate all oh here's and ate my hash browns. She always eats some of mines because I never finish it all. She put Mousehunt on my favorite movie. (My favorite childhood movie 90's baby should know it.)

She left me in the living room while she was in the bed room running water in the bathroom. She came in the living room throwing me over her shoulder and smack my ass.

"Ouch Sierra that hurt!"

"Don't worry Daddy is going to take care of you."

"Okay but I never called you that before."

" you gone start tonight Papi."
She kissed my neck damn I like the way she call me papi.

I was so turnt on I wanted her now my boxers felt like I was swimming.
She took my clothes off leaving me only in my socks. She sat me on the counter and slowly took her clothes off. She open the shower door and I followed she kissed me passionately while the water hit our bodies...