chapter 5

Mari POV
I wasn't trying to go in Eryn's place what so ever. She wanted me to come in I wasn't thinking bout her I gotta go get Shawna and Asia. Plus I don't feel like hearing momma go off on me saying I never visit anymore and how I only come over for special occasions.

I pulled up to the long brick house which had several cars parked in front either waiting to be fixed or are waiting for their owner.I walked up the long drive way to the door opening it with my key. I smelled weed in the house that's how I knew momma was home.

She was in the kitchen cooking as usual she heard me close the door and said come sit down I already knew what was about to happen.

"Maraj Diamond Mienca don't give me that damn face now we going to have a serious talk." Momma said in a serious tone.

"Yes ma'am."
"You remember where you came from right?" She asked
"Yes the projects and east Savannah." I said looking down.She knew I never went back after I left east Savannah unless I had to get something.

"Look at me when you talking to me! I want you to talk to some kids at your old school. Your good with kids and when you was younger I remember you saying you wanted to talk to the kids now is your chance." She said to me I was shocked

"You going down there next week I signed you up for their mentoring program." Momma finally spoke since I wasn't. I jerked my head up so fast.

"Ugh ok where Asia and Shawna I got things to do ma."I spoke "They in the back and I'm serious Diamond you better be at that school next week." I know when she say my middle name she serious.

I left and said yeah sure I went to the back where they was at and seen Shawna on her phone and Asia was drawing on the TV again. It's cool because it's washable however the last tv she broke because she got mad and threw her damn doll at it. I walked in the room with a chuckle.

"What's so funny I wanna laugh?" Shawna loud ass took brought me back to the present time.

"Remember when Asia broke the TV and momz was going crazy and was trying to hide it from pops came home?" I said while laughing.

"How could I she dropped the groceries and was telling us to switch the TV's she been going crazy that weed be getting to her head forreal." She was still laughing.

"Forreal though she though we was putting our nice ass flat screen in the pool room hell no she better take the one pops got them." We could not stop laughing because she really though we was bought to put the TV we bought in there for Asia to ruin again. HELL NO!

"When we leaving?" Asia asked

"You don't want momz good as- old cooking." I had to catch myself because she will repeat you and momma not beating my black ass today not happening. Even though I'm grown and live on my own she still be saying you better talk to me like you still living under my roof. Ugh I swear she just like her best friend which is my mom.

Next Week Friday

These kids just looked at me and I just looked back at them not knowing what to say. I sent the lump in my throat down to the pit of my stomach looked down then back up to face the kids finally.

"Wassup yall I don't really know what to tell you guys so I guess I'll start with a few things about me." I spoke making contact with all the kids.

"My name is Maraj Mienca but you guys can call me Mari or M&M whatever floats your boat okay." I kept rubbing my hands together one girl spoke.

"Hi Maraj I'm Cameron Mienca." I looked at her and said "what?"

"Are you my sister?" I asked puzzled and happy I have been looking for my little sister for forever.

"Is your dad Jayson?" I nodded my head and began crying.

"I have been looking for you for so long Cam I though I would never find you." she parted from your hug " Wait you knew about me?"

"Yes I have been looking for all of our siblings."

"Wait siblings?" I looked at her and nodded while smiling.

I finished telling the kids my story while Cam sat by my side through it all. I told Cam that I would take her out for dinner since I came here at the end of school. I can't believe this thought. She told me how she is in the band and how band is life. I knew our dad never came out to support her which is a no brainer because he never did that with me when I was here. I told her to let me know when she would be preforming because if our dad not going to support her I will. I was so happy to finally be able to have a real relationship with my sister.

She asked about our dad I told her what I know of him she was kinda sad because she was expecting someone so different. I told her that I would be there for her and help her with anything. I took her home and her mom was surprised to see me since the last time she seen me was when I was little. Her mom used to work at chuck e. cheese and that's how she met our dad.

She never seen him again after Cam was born I last seen her when she was pregnant with Cam actually. She looked good and has came a long way I told her if she every needed anything call me if Cam needs anything call me because I'm here now. I ain't ever leaving my little sister side.

Bowling Alley

Eryn POV
I was out with my friends I didn't want to come out but Sasha and Kayla made me.

"Why you not drinking your beer you want vodka or something?" Sasha asked full of concern.

"So you know how I like the girl at my job?"I asked her "yea girl what she look like?" I smiled and pulled my phone out.

I showed her the picture I stole off Maraj's Instagram. Good thing she doesn't have a follow request on here's.

"She looks good can I have her?" A drunk Kayla asked who threw her heels somewhere.

"No she's mine and you can't have her." I said with a attitude

I'm so ready to go home and my car and things finally came. So no more rides with Mari I have her number I texted her but her ass has yet to text me back. I guess she just playing hard to get.

Monday

Treasure POV
Wassup y'all I got a job and I hate it. Mari always brings me lunch and picking me up. She brought this one little thot one day when she came though.

I was so ready to slap her and slap Maraj but she dropped her off first then we spent some time together. I think her name was Esther, Essence, something with a E I don't know.

Mari told me that they are only coworkers how every that girl been touching Mari on her arm and stuff.

Anyway I was going to meet Marsh and her sister Cam to get to know Cam. Mari's happy she found her I am to because now she can finally be with her siblings.

"Hey Tre how are you?" Mari asked me I froze and couldn't move after I saw her.

...To be continued