Chapter 3

Shawna POV

I left Mari's place after I noticed she was sleep she has troubles with sleeping a lot. She always has nightmares oh her childhood and her crazy ass ex. I swear I wish her crazy ass ex would come around her again. Mari and me both know how to protect ourselves and each other however Mari is better at it than me. Her dad taught her how to kill at a young age. I never told Mari that I am curious like I love her as a friend but maybe I should change that.

Now come on I could be a great girlfriend to her I always wear her clothes though they are just comfortable for my small frame. Mari has always been by my side actually however we started off rocky. She hated my loud ass and I couldn't stand her shy ass. However as time grew our friendship did as well. I still don't know why her ex Treasure hated me but whatever fuck her because I can and will beat her ass. Now her ass does really deserve it but Mari is just like no don't touch her so I won't for now at least.

I am at work now and boy do I hate it I rather still be in Mari's bed cuddling with her than being here. Man her bed is so soft and her body is so warm she can't ever just sleep without holding someone or something. I was taken out of my thought by someone saying they wanted to know what room to go to for their yoga class. Lord these people must can not read a stupid sign. Oh yeah I work at a 24/7 gym we never close what fun. Mari will be here later because she also comes here to work out only reason is because she don't have to pay plus she gets to spend time with me.

5 hours later

Mari still hasn't come to the gym this unlike her and she not answering her phone. I know she never cares about her phone but damn I am really scared I mean what if her ex found her again. I asked to leave work early for a family emergency. I got in my car not stopping for anything or anyone I felt my heart racing the farther I drove to her apartment. I ran up to the door and opened it with my spare key I walked in and seen a box of food left on the coffee table. Her phone was still on the sofa her place was pitch black she always had a candle burning but nothing .

I went to her kitchen and grabbed her gun yea she got a few around here actually. She not as crazy as her dad though now he is crazy like a fuck from the stories she has told me. Hell he the one who taught his daughter how to be a killer and not get caught. I went to her room and seen darkness I cut her lamp on and seen two bodies laying in her bed. One figure had curly hair and the other had straight silky hair. I walked around the bed and seen who was also in the bed. This bitch in the bed with Mari forreal this is why she didn't come to the gym today.

I should beat her ass now and knock Mari silly I pulled the covers off of them and seen Tre holding Mari. Mari started to shiver from the cold air hitting her body she soon woke up and looked around and later met my gaze.

" The fuck you doing with her she left you and you just let her back in like that hell no." I said to Mari with a attitude like really.

" Get up and get out you get some clothes on and meet me in the living room NOW!" I said and they both moved as if their lives depended on it.

Mari POV

I don't know why Shawna so mad and I don't know why I gave her a spare key. Wait I remember because I said if anything happens to me I need someone who lives close by to have a spare. I should have given it to my cousin because he always busy and basically forgot about his family. He travels a lot like me and all of my other cousins but the rest of us check on each other but him. Dang back to Shawna why her loud ass here again, shit I didn't tell her anything she probably that she lost me.

" Maraj Diamond Mienca (Me-n-see-ah) why did you not call me to tell me if you was okay or anything!" Shawna yelled aww her checks where red she looked like a volcano ready to explode.

I couldn't take it I had to laugh she was so mad and it was so funny.

"Why you had to say my whole name Tay'Shawna Alexis Wright." I said her whole name she hated when I did that but I hate it to like why my government name.

I never tell people my real name I mean like really why Maraj what was I a imagination or something. I know and then no one can say my last name because its my dads only thing people can say is I like Diamond. However at the same time I do like my name because I'm different.

"Because you ran and slept with Tre that damn fast like forreal. You supposed to tease her or something." Shawna sounded off in my apartment.

"We didn't have sex smart one. If you must know we just cuddled and nothing else. We fell asleep in each others arms because I was in my feels and her body was warm." I said in a calm tone.

"wait yall ain't did shit!" Shawna hollered again.

"Yup nothing I didn't touch her or eat her and I am not lying." I got up and headed towards my kitchen for my thrill in my freezer.

Shawna followed me and went on how she couldn't believe we didn't touch each other. I don't know why she think I always want the boxer's off every stud. I do like emotional feelings before sexual. I don't just put my mouth on anything. Your ass has to get tested before I put my mouth on your juice box. I know her ass ain't just took my damn thrill we bout to fight I got to kick her ass y'all later the fuck she think this the lost and found.

S POV

Wassup I'm Sierra or S for short. Mari that's mines forever she know she wants me still to this day. She just in a little mood of hers right now but she is going to come back to daddy. Mari always avoid me and act like she don't want me. She be making me mad though wanting to walk around with her little play girlfriend. Mari knows that I can protect her but if she step to me wrong I will slap her or punch her I don't play that disrespect from her. I only do it because I love her.

She supposed to be my wife and have my babies and be a housewife. Only reason she working now is because she not living with me. I know everything about her I got my guys watching her. She coming back home real soon and she gone carry my baby she gone find out once I get her back. She smart though she made it farther than I thought she would have. I know she was trained to kill and that is why I got a girl to trick her and. Mari dad is a drug dealer and me and him work together.

He gave me his blessings to marry Mari even though she said she would never listen to him. She kinda has to know so let me get to making this money. Because I gotta pay for a wedding and stuff. I am going to make my dream wedding and Mari will love it even if she hate it she will be okay. It ain't her day it's mines she just there for show anyway. I get any girl I want yeah I cheated on Mari and she ain't bout to change that for nothing. I been with her friend Keke too she bigger than Mari and she thought she was my girl but she not anything compared to Mari. She was just a snack to me and that is only because Mari has been away from me.

Later I gotta gotta handle business and get money for me and Mari.

~ 5 likes and I'll update with a chapter 4.