Chapter 16

Sierra POV
Everyone was sleep in the car I finally decided where we are going we just gone go to Tennessee and visit Maraj family. My phone was vibrating like crazy.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro it's Jay you and the fam good where y'all went?"

"We going to Tennessee Mari and Cam got family up there so we going to be there for a few the today and tomorrow."

"Oh okay man well how Maraj?"

"She fine she sleep."

"Okay man well call me when y'all make it."

"Okay later Jay and be safe"

We hung up and I turned the radio on. Maraj was talking in her sleep normally I ignore her talking because she talks about random shit. Something told me to pay attention.

"NNE NNE... y-you killed her her!?...she is not sleep! Grandada your a murderer?" I woke her up and she looked at me with pleading eyes to hold her. I held her hand and kissed it while rubbing my thumb over her hand.

"It's okay Mari you hungry?"
She didn't talk she just nodded her head and put her feet in the chair and faced me. She looked at my hands and played with my fingers.

I had booked us a room already. I know Maraj doesn't want all her family around Kariah at once.

"We going to Tennessee." She just looked done at my hand. I know dealing with her Nne Nne is hard. I mean I don't know how she feels I still have my grandparents. Maraj has none on the other hand. Her Nne Nne was her everything. Her grandfather well he killed himself.

This is going to be a long trip...

Shawna POV
I really like this girl her name is Jay and girl she is sexy as hell. She is everything I ever wanted she gives the best sex, cooks, has her own money a nice ass house. I made her some food since she said she had to go to a meeting.

I've called Maraj a lot but I got no answer when I would call Sierra or Cameron they never answered my question. I went over there Sierra slammed the door in my face. I miss Maraj just thinking about her makes me cry. I something happened because Maraj always said if something happens to her she rather not tell me.

I called Sierra everyday asking and at work I would ask all the time how she is. Sierra kept a full schedule or clients and she has people calling everyday. I didn't know I was crying until Jay came in the kitchen and asked why I was crying.

"Oh you know onions make you cry."

"That would be a good lie if u was actually cutting onions Shawna what's wrong."

"I miss my best friend we haven't talked in a long time. Maraj is like my sister. I asked her girlfriend and sister how is she and they ignored me. Her girlfriend slammed the door on my face and said she sick. I asked if I could get her something she said naw. I miss Mari so much."

"You said Maraj is your friends name?" She looked me like oh shit.

I nodded and asked why.

"I know her we used to be best friends but when she moved we stopped talking."

"Oh you went to our high school?"

"Yea but I didn't come like that I used to see you all the time. I just never talked to you because I didn't want to break your heart and I didn't know if you would like me." I walked over to her and faced her.

"Well now that we talk you know I like you and I'm going to be here for a while."I smirked and finished cooking. She came behind me and smack my ass.