Chapter 6

Treasure POV
I hate this damn job and I've been trying to talk to guys bug it feels so weird.

"Can I get a large fry and sweet tea?" Said the person on the speaker."yes ma'am your total is 3.50. Please pull forward to the first window."

When the person pulled up it was nun other than Shawna."so you finally got a job?"

"Yes!" I snapped back with a attitude. She gave me her change and said if I wanted to make real money talk to her. I wouldn't mind working at the gym but Mari works out there and I know girls be trying to talk to her. I don't have time to be trying to fight girls off of her. Let me just finish my job so I can go home.

Mari POV
I was home and laying down after work unfortunately Eryn ass keeps texting and call me. I'm bout ready to fry and cuss her ass out. NO! Iknow what I'm going to do. Let me just hack in her system and change a few things. I guess I forgot to tell y'all I went to school for codes and I picked up hacking while I was there.

My sister is coming over so I'm going to chill in my boxers nope no bra. Slick I'm going to leave the boxers off to. Right when my ass get comfortable my phone rings I ignore it and continue with my peace. My phone ringed again I ignored it again but they kept calling so I answered.

"WHY YOU KEEP CALLING MY PHONE?"

"We were left a note saying to call you ma'am." The unknown female spoke.

"Okay for what?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Your cousin wants you to raise her child and adapt her."

"Ummm who is my cousin exactly may I ask?" I was hoping she wouldn't say the name.

"Mekel Green... Does that name ring any bells?"

"Yes I'm on my way which hospital?"

"Memorial we will get Kariah ready your cousin wanted her to have your last name also is that fine?" She finished "yea it's fine"

"I couldn't believe what Mekel did I always knew she would do this we haven't spoke in 2 years. However I will be the mother of her child..." I spoke to myself.

Later on in the week

I took 2 moths off from work to spend it with Kariah. She is so beautiful she has blue grey eyes that just calm my soul. I haven't talked to anyone really but my mom.

My mom was shocked as hell that I would be raising Kariah. I mean this whole thing new to me Tre came by but I told her to leave luckily for me Kariah is a quiet baby. We find ourselves passing time by having a staring contest. She really is my everything now I guess I have a new traveling buddy. Wait!? How the hell I'm supposed to get on a play with her when she gets older?

Maybe she'll stay quite like how she is now. My mom bought a lot of damn baby stuff and she bought one thing she knew I would want. A co-sleeper
I told my mom before Kariah even came I want to do co-sleeping for my child. I just laid her down so I'm going to sleep later guys.

Novia POV (Maraj's mom)
Hi as y'all know Maraj is my daughter her dad left when she was 6 weeks old. I was fresh out of high school in my freshman year of college and I got pregnant with Maraj. He was around at first only for me not Maeaj which broke my heart. He left because I wouldn't marry his ass but I already knew I didn't want to marry a king pen.

He always had money but I never career about the money I wanted real love. He found out about how smart Maraj was and started teaching her things I knew nothing about. She is a trained assassin and hacker she has always been good with money because he had her count the money he made.

Every other weekend he had her doing something until Maraj stopped going all together one night. She been through a lot but smiles at everything she is just like my mom Maraj Diamond Grey. I named Maraj after my mom because its a tradition to name your first born after someone in your family. Plus they act just alike food can't touch, takes care of their hair and hate depending on others

Maraj had to grow up early because I had got custody of my god son Angel. I wish she could of had one but I had to work double shifts and I took over for the cleaning girl on weekends. I would come home after work they sleep or somewhere leaving for work sleep or somewhere.

I just wish I didn't ruin her Life I thought to my self as I drove to her apartment. I wanted to see my grand baby again she so cute and adorable.I always wanted a grandchild and Kariah is just everything to me for now.