intro

"Fuck you the fuck I loved you and you not no damn lesbian!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. I was mad and hurt and I know these words are only coming out because of anger.

Wait let me take it back to the beginning back to the happy times. Because y'all probably thinking I'm a mean ass person but I'm not. First my name Mari and when I love. I love hard like a fuck. I'm 22 and I work in IT Services. I love my girlfriend I mean loved my ex girlfriend. Treasure was my first love and believe it or not we been together since high school and now after she watched a video she said she getting herself .

I'm a stud and I got a fat ass like a fuck. I'm short and hate when ppl pick me up I'm not a baby I'm a full grown adult. I'm from the hood and I got a bad past that y'all don't want to know about I'm sure.

Treasure POV

Hi I know y'all probably like " why you broke Mari heart!" But I wasn't trying to. She is really my first love and I know I'll always love her and want her. Even though I will be with a guy who I won't love. I know Mari loves me I mean after all we are high school sweethearts. I love everything about her from her big smile to fat ass. Now when I say fat I mean damn for her to be a stud its fat like hell damn I was blessed.

I'm Treasure but I go as Tre but only Mari calls me Ra Ra and I called her Me Me. When I met her she changed my life and I know I changed hers. Now the reason why I'm breaking up with Mari isn't because I want another girl, because I seen this moving video about a guy and it makes me want to change my life so I can get into heaven. So I told her we just need to be friends.

P.s. If you like it let me know if you want to help let me know.