Chapter 12

Cameron POV
I miss my sister I'm used to talking to her everyday it's weird. She always sends me a good morning text saying have a good day and that I'm beautiful. I don't feel like I am sometimes because of my size everyone tells me I'm beautiful but I just don't feel it sometimes. Maraj is my big sister and is always ready to beat somebody ass.

Why would someone take my sister everyone loves her she is the nicest person I know. Sierra really doesn't know what she is doing with Kariah so I help as much as I can. Kariah has been staying with me more because only thing Sierra does is work and look for Maraj. She doesn't even like eating or sleeping she brings Kariah clothes and food then spends time with her. It's as if Kariah tells her not to give up.

Kariah does this weird thing where her eyes change color first their blue then their grey. I can tell she misses Maraj because she just looks at the picture of her next to my bed. She is a very odd baby if you ask me. It's like she knows that her mother is missing she doesn't really seem as happy. When Sierra drops her off at daycare she cries as if she wants to go with Sierra looking for Maraj.

It's been two weeks and we still do not know where my sister is...

Sierr POV
I can't eat, sleep, do anything whenever I see Kariah I see Maraj. I hold back my tears because I have to be strong. Jayson finally asked about Maraj I told him she is missing he was angry and has people looking. Kariah gives me hope and makes me feel as though she knows Maraj is still here I just have to look.

I miss Maraj soft smooth skin. Her wild curly hair that gave off a scent of coconut and oils. I miss the way she would play with her gauges when she gets nervous or is in deep thought. I miss everything Cam tries to help keep me relaxed by keeping Kariah but I miss my family. Cam and my mom and Maraj mom help with Kariah.

I got up from the bed that I would normally sleep in listening to her soft snores. I put on my sweatpants and hoodie I grabbed my horizons and left. I drove to work because I'm bout to kill this bitch if she has Maraj. I pulled up to the gym and waited outside smoking a blunt. She walked out and entered her car.

I'm going to follow this bitch and see where she goes. She pulls out of the parking lot and drives for at least 15 minutes to a apartment complex. She parked and I parked a good ways down. She was on the first floor. I looked through the window and could see her trying to feed a small body. When I seen Maraj every each of my body tensed up and knew I should fuck her up.

Shawna told me about Maraj coworker who likes her but damn chick you gotta kid nap her. Maraj spit the food in her face and was slapped by the girl. I think her name Evelyn or Eve or some shit. She bout to have a rude awakening. She dragged Maraj to a room and slide her pants to I know she not bout to. She raping my queen this bitch dieing.

Right as I was about to move I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see my home girl Jaylin. "Tonight is not the night we gone get Maraj and that girl but first we gotta make a plan. Plus you know Maraj don't like seeing you mad so we have to move her first. Before we give the bitch her medicine bro." I nodded my head and headed to my car. I punched the light pole and headed to my mom.

After I got to my mom's house I  grabbed my daughter and left. I needed to talk to her in private her mother is coming home and we will be back as one.

Maraj POV
I woke up in a weird place. This was not my bed and why am I'm tied to a bed. I called for Sierra but got nothing. I miss my babygirl. Eryn is crazy like a fuck this girl has raped me and everything. I just don't know why she has made me strap her and everything.

"Baby you need to eat I think your losing your curves and I like your curves papi." She tried feeding me mash potatoes again and I spit in her ugly ass face. She slapped me "Papi I love you and all but you gone stop spitting in my damn face." She said while poking her cat women like nails at me.

She dragged me to the room and left me there she came back dressed in black lingerie. "Papi how do I look?"

"Like a ugly ugly ass witch." I laughed

"Shut up cause you know you want me." She was trying to pull my pants and boxers down while I tried to kick her in her damn face.

I cried as she touched my body. I feel so disgusting and worthless. She is really a crazy ass bitch. I never did nothing bad to her I just told her u don't find her attractive like that. She is a ugly person not because of her looks but because of her actions.

Why is this happening to me lord...