Chapter 15

Jay POV
Wassup y'all I'll give y'all a short piece about me. I'm Jaylin S is my homie from diaper days. We been partners in crime since babies. When she joined the game so did I. But it's something y'all don't know and that is my love for Maraj see S don't deserve her.

I think she deserves someone better S my homie but she a playa. Maraj and I used to be best friends actually but after she left for school and to travel I was with S. But anyway I'm 23 and I'm a diesel mechanic. I go by Jay and I'm a stud. That's all y'all need to know but I'm bout to kill this Essence girl.

"Essence shut the fuck up!"

"It's Eryn!"

"That's what I said Ellen."

"Bitch my damn name-" at that moment she fucked up. I stopped my car and went in the back and pistol whipped her then I put duck tape on her mouth. I hate whining ass bitches.

"Finally Erica can be quite."

I kept driving until I got to the house. I dragged her lifeless body on the ground by her feet. As I got to the steps I wondered if I should pick her up or not.
"Naw" I laughed.

Each step I walked up her head hit it making me laugh. I finally got to the top and threw her body next to a spider wed next to the front door. I went back to my car to get my tools this will be fun. I came back in and saw her freaking out because a roach and other bugs crawled on her. I kicked her in her ribs and said shut up.

"Damn you annoying." I grabbed a old chair and sat it in front of the first place. I dragged her Emily annoying ass over here.

"Look Emma we gone play a game I'm going to have fun you I don't know." I ripped the tape off her mouth and heard her scream.

"My name Eryn boy!"

" I'm a women you hoe ass thot!" I sad while stabbing her thigh. She screamed and I twisted the knife as if I was using a fork to pick up spaghetti.

"What you gotta say now Eve... Like I thought you gone stay quite. Although the screams from the pain I like." I grabbed her had cutting all her fingers off. I texted S telling her Evelyn was almost done with.

"Give me your head bitch!" I said while spitting in her face I cutt all her hair off and laughed.

" chill my bro coming later so we can finish this. I got a how waiting for me I'll be back when bro ready." We didn't just want to shot her we wanted to torture her.

Sierra POV
Jay told me what all she has done so hard to Eryn. Maraj was sleeping I had just given her a bath and fixed her some food. I gave her some sleeping pills so she could sleep because she is scared I'm going to leave and something will happen. Kariah is at daycare she seen Maraj earlier and didn't want to let go.

Later I'm going to the house to finish Eryn off I feel so much anger and she will feel everything Maraj went through. I ain't fucking her but she gone feel some pain. Maraj hates doctors but I'm taking her that's another reason why I gave her pills.
I had just got do e with getting her dressed and ready.

I dressed her on a similar outfit as mines she had on her sweatshirt that said "It's a Maraj thing you wouldn't understand!", black cargo's and her oero's where on her feet with milk and cookie socks. I had on the same but my shirt had my name. I picked her up and put her hoodie over her head so the rain wouldn't get her sick. Since she has so much hair and its so big it was hard to get it on so I had to get a big ass skully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
30 minutes later

We finally are at her doctors and I got to do her paperwork. I'm going to be honest I don't know what all to put for her stuff because she sleep. They asked if she had asthma I checked both boxes why because I don't know. Is she on her cycle I don't think so so no. I finished checking the boxes and took it up to the lady at the window.