chapter 18

3 months later

Maraj POV
Wassup y'all Sierra moved out when we got back she gets Kariah on the weekends. Its hard not having her here plus it feels funny when Kariah is gone from Friday to Saturday.
I got a new Jeep since that hoe fucked my baby up. Right now I'm on my way to Gym Golden so Kariah can see Sierra.

I got out with Kariah in my arms and my emotions on my shoulders. Shawna knew I didn't want to see Sierra so she took Kariah. She let me put Kariah's bag in her trunk. As I got in my jeep ready to leave look who runs out. Sierra ass ugh why now why can't she just do whatever.

She ran to my truck and man was she sexy. Why she had to be a physical trainer why couldn't I have fall for the ugly nerd.

"Hey how are you?" I looked at her like why.

"Ummm I'm fine how about you?"

"I'm fine I was wondering if we could talk later about some stuff involving Kariah?"

"Sure you wanna come over or something?" Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I rather just stay in my bed.

"Yea tomorrow I'll be over after my session with a private." I nodded and gave her a fake smile. "Nice whip" I gave a thumbs up and left. What could we possibly have to talk about involving Kariah.

Sierra POV
I was finishing up with my last two clients a husband and wife team. I could see Maraj handing Kariah to Shawna.

"Y'all have five more then your done I hope y'all don't mind but I have to try to fix something." The husband said yes go I ran out the gym. Maraj was getting in and she didn't look how she used to.

She took her contacts out and was wearing her glasses. Her hair was big and looked rough. She had got a new jeep and everything. However  nothing seemed to phase her to be honest.

"You good Baby?"

"Sierra my name is not baby to you its Maraj or Raj you left not me. Not this time I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Sierra." Damn she was mad and I knew I did it. She wouldn't look me in the face or anything. She only came to drop Kariah off and left. She don't even give Kariah to me she gives her to Shawna.

I walked back in the gym grabbing Kariah and kissing her for head. I got her bag out of Shawna car headed home. Kariah was playing in the back kicking and screaming then laughing.

"Never knew a baby could have so much entertainment from screaming." I chuckled within five minutes we where home. I grabbed Riah and her bag. We made it in and I sat her on the floor so she crawl as freely as could be. She took off and I headed towards the kitchen.

Maraj only gives Kariah organic foods and stuff and of course I do as well I mean that's all I eat. I started sweet potatoes that Maraj already packed and labeled. She always labels the food and dates it why i have no clue.

I picked Riah up putting her in her highchair hearing her fuss since I took her away from her toys.

"Riah guess what I got just for you?" She became quite and I put the 4 containers in front of her she started banging on the highchair. She gone break this chair if I don't feed her man. I swear she loves food so damn much I thought babies didn't eat a lot to be honest.

She looked tired after eat but she ain't going to sleep now. I put her stuff in the dishwasher and picked her up placing her on the floor. We played until eleven she finally fell asleep so I put her in her room.

I went to my lonesome room and saw a bed, window, dresser, and TV. I never put anything up in here because I hate it here. I sleep alone in a cold lumpy bed. I turn my TV on trying to find something to watch and as always my TV lands on Nickelodeon. Why is my TV on her favorite channel Ren and Stimy was on singing.