chapter 14

Eryn POV
I had just got home and went straight to my room Maraj was sleep and looked peaceful. I didn't want to bother her so I didn't I quietly got me some clothes out my closet. I went over to my dresser opening it I forgot I had magnetic doors and they make a loud noise when they close. Now Maraj was awake and alert.

"Maraj you gotta leave hear are some keys to a car." I threw the keys on the bed. I walked over to her a untied her. I waited for her to leave but she didn't move.

"What's re you doing leave I don't want you!"

"Bitch I don't want your ass either never have I can't move you stupid hoe. You think I would stay here if I could hell no not with your crazy ass. My girlfriend will probably kill you considering that she doesn't play. You a angry little thot! Take me home bitch now!"

I was taken back by what she just called me. Without thinking I slapped her.

"Look Maraj I'm sorry I fucked up but you don't have to be so mean."

I know I shouldn't say this because of what all I did to her and her family. I never seen this side of Maraj its Luke as if she could move I would be dead.

"Look I have several reasons to act this way you on the other hand do not. I got a kid at home man and because of you I missed so much. If I could walk you would be dead and that's on my Nne Nne bitch. My little girl can't see her mommy because of a dumb selfish hoe. I've been raped and abused by you and I shouldn't be angry? But yo ass want sympathy cause I yelled at yo stupid ass. Get a life and leave Savannah forever never come back."

"You don't mean that Maraj remember you showed me your quiet place." I got sad by the things she was saying.

"You don't have to leave but don't come around me or my family and I showed you that place because I thought I could trust you or be friends with you. But I can't because your crazy."

Maraj's face a red and her hair wasn't soft and curly like when we first met. I would wash her off and she hated that I did that. It was now night time and I was thinking what to do. I was in the room with Maraj but I lost sight of her so quickly.

Sierra POV
This bitch is crazy forreal I walked in her place and seen her mess. She had her heels all over the place. I seen a pair of matching sneakers me and Maraj have so I know Maraj is here. I heard yelling from the back.

"Bitch I don't want your ass either never have I can't move you stupid hoe. You think I would stay here if I could hell no not with your crazy ass. My girlfriend will probably kill you considering that she doesn't play. You a angry little thot! Take me home bitch now!"

I knew Maraj was mad me and Jay was ready for this crazy ass girl. I took the picture of Kariah out my pocket and kissed it and said "mommy is coming home and that mean women is getting hers today."

Maraj couldn't move I let them go back and forth a little while longer because I need to surprise this lady. I could see the lady out of the crack her door. She was looking out the window on the far side of the room looking at the night skies. While she was over there I sneeked over to Maraj and Jay got Eryn. Maraj felt so like and weak I was kinda scared to hold her. Jay took Eryn with her and said she would handle her.

I took Maraj weak body into my arms carrying her bridal style to the car. I feel bad that I'm leaving after she is well again but I have to. I'm going to stay in Kariah's life though just from a distance maybe. I don't know if Maraj would let me see her after I leave.

"Maraj do you want to go home or to the hospital?"

"Home please." Her voice sounded of so much pain and hurt. It broke my heart. I knew she would home considering the fact that she facts doctors and hospital's. I followed as ordered and took her home.

"Come on" I picked Maraj up and walked up the stairs to the apartment door. I dug in my pocket to pull the keys and open the door. Maraj's head sat up to look around after she was done she slammed her head back done. I carried her to the back room and laid her down and moved Kariah's clothes out of the way.
As I was about to walk out she spoke.

"Sierra please don't leave me can you hold me?"

"I was coming right back I was going to get Kariah but she can spend the night with my mom." I crawled into the bed and stripped her clothes done. I looked at her body with anger.

"Baby your hurting me..." I looked at Maraj and noticed I was squeezing her waist. I kissed her waistline.

"I'm sorry it's just when I seen your body it made me mad." She looked down ashamed of her body.

"I know I'm not pretty I'm sorry but can you help me get into the bath." She had pleading eyes.

"I'm not mad at you my Queen I'm mad at that bitch who did this to you... You know your not pretty thought." She looked as if she wanted to cry. " Because your beautiful you are the most beautiful women in my life."

She smiled and I carried her to the bathroom I sat her down and let the water run. As the water rised it came in contact with hair.

"Can you wash my hair also and can you get in with me?" I nodded my head and stripped right before her eyes. I grabbed the shampoo that she used and poured a small amount in my hand. She was silent I turned her body and sat her on my lap. While I scrubbed her hair clean she traced the tattoos on my chest and neck she traced the ones on my stomach making me laugh. She smiled and kept tracing until she stopped at one.

"You got a new tattoo?"

"Yea you like it?"

"Yes I love those flowers and the symbols you got a M in the mandala and a K in the flower as if its blooming." Only thing she did was smile while looking at my new tattoo for her and Kariah. I got it while she was gone I didn't know if I would ever see her again. Maybe I shouldn't leave but I have to keep her safe. I'm not about to stress over that now.

Maraj POV
I was happy to be back home Sierra got a new tattoo and I love it. She raised her hand to my face and I shut my face I opened them after I noticed nothing happened. She looked into my scared eyes.

" I promise I won't hurt you but I know she did clean your ears and I don't know if you have anything in your gauges." I nodded my head letting her know she could touch them. There was a little pain and when I felt it I dug my nails into her skin. She cleaned my holes and put my tapers in.

"Was it bad?" I asked she nodded no and rinsed my hair and sat me on the counter. She put the coconut oil in my hair and brushed my hair.

"Can we just lay down naked? I don't want to have sex or anything I just want to feel your bare skin." Her eyes got big.

"If you want we can and I am not going to rush sex on you I saw what she did. I will wait however long I need to." She picked me up and laid me down she laid down and turned the TV on.

Only thing I could think about is what Eryn did I don't know what will happen to her or anything. I know Sierra isn't going to do nothing her friends will handle Eryn.

"Maraj get some rest or do you want to eat?"

"I'm hungry." I smiled  when she spoke about food.

"What do you want ?" I shrugged my shoulder's and she left the room returning with yellow rice and fish. I knew she wouldn't have much but I was so happy to eat. I finished my food in 5 minutes I asked for more and she laughed and brought me more.

"Ok now I can sleep." I smiled and she laughed placing the bowl on the night stand.

She whispered "I missed you so much" into my ear. She kissed every bruise on my body and said goodnight. Her body felt so good on mines I moved my head to right above her breast and her hand laid on my butt. I soon feel asleep listening to the beat of her heart...