Chapter 11

Mari POV
2 weeks later

Kariah is a little juicy baby she is sitting up more and when I hold her she tries to grab my gauges. She loves Sierra and I love that I just hope Sierra doesn't just leave. I know what it feels like to be left and forgotten. See my dad has 7 kid's only 3 of us actually know each other.

Only one's I know are Cameron and our Brother Qa'Wan. Qa'Wan is only a year older than me and we didn't meet until after I graduated. I'm still building my family and finding them with no help to my dad. I was broken from my thoughts as my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey I was wondering if I could talk to you but in person?"
"Sure text me where and I'll meet you there now."

I called my sister asking if she could watch Kariah.
"Hey could you watch Kariah?"
"Sure I'm on my way."

Cam got here in 10 minutes.

"Its food in the fridge and money on the counter if you want to order something. Don't have no boys or girls in my damn apartment."

"Okay drill sergeant I got it okay now leave gosh. I want to spend some quality time with my niece if you don't mind."

"Fine but I'm serious." I grabbed my jacket and keys and left.

I drove down to daffin and left my jeep pulling my hoodie over my head. I let the cool breeze hit my face. I met the person over by the water fountain. They  looked as if she was a different person.

"Hello nice to see you again long time no see." Their voice sounded of pain and revenge.

Before I knew it I was out cold.

Sierra POV
I was just getting home I walked in see Cam and Kariah passed out with Annie playing on the TV. I wonder where Maraj is it's not like her to be gone without Kariah. I called her phone but nothing.

"Cam where did Maraj go?"

"I... I don't know"

"I'm going to go look for her stay here with Kariah."

I went into the bedroom grabbing my gun. Maraj hates them but I never promised to not protect her. She coming home tonight. I called my boys and told them to me.

"Wassup S you ready to come back to the game?"

"No but my girl missing y'all in or not."

"Damn you told Jayson?"

"Hell no what he supposed to nothing. He can't even function thinking there is a such thing as damn flying snapping turtles."

"True"

"Y'all look every where. Go look for Maraj and find out who took her."

I looked into the night sky's "don't worry baby I'm going to bring you home. Lord watch over my baby and protect her." I got in my car I headed towards daffin. I walked over to the water fountain because I seen something shiny. I picked up the shiny object I called Maraj phone and sure enough it was her phone.

I went through her phone looking for anything to tell me where my baby is.
I hope Kariah is okay without her mom for one night. I went home and told Cam she can spend the night or leave but u grabbed Kariah.

"Baby girl I know you want your mommy but I don't know where she is. But don't worry because momma going to bring her home."

Kariah just kept looking around and at the door I guess waiting on Maraj to walk threw at any moment. A tear feel from my eye running away from my eye it fell from my cheek onto  Kariah's leg. She looked into my eyes as if she could see the future and smiled. She laughed and made smile for some reason her eyes gave me the feeling that everything will be just fine.

Laying her down I turned the TV on sprout. She started into the colorful screen and focused. I gotta bring Maraj home I need her but mostly Kariah needed her. Tomorrow she going to daycare for the first time. I know Maraj wanted to be there but I have to. No body can watch her I have to look for Maraj and my mom has work and Cameron has school.

Unknown POV
She not going no where I have work tomorrow so I'm taking her to my place. I'm going to drug her up tomorrow so she won't scream. She never leaving me again...