Chapter 8

Sierra POV
I really want to be in Maraj and Kariah life but I'm hooked to the money. This all I know this is what I do get money. Maybe I can't give this life up but Maraj just wants me to work a regular ass job. I mean she has a great job but at the same time she was top of her class in high school. Over 91 schools wanted her at their university or colleges.

Were as I'm just out of the hood with nun but a high school diploma. What am I even good in I don't wanna work at no fast food place. I'll try a gym or some shit I don't know. All I know is I gotta change but first I'm going to go handle this girl in my bed. Damn I'm going to miss this life but it's for Maraj and Kariah. Plus I know Maraj going to make me get tested if we do sleep together.

Maraj POV
I was getting me and Kariah ready to go look at some daycares I was going to bring my mom. Then I said no but when I was about to leave Sierra called asking if she could come. I thought it was weird but agreed that she could. I made her drive mainly because I didn't want to but I like watching her drive.

No I'm not creepy I just like the way she acts and stuff. Like her arms flex when she drives sometimes or she plays with her twists. She cut them from before they used to be long but now their short. She pulled into the daycare and got Kariah's car seat and bag.

"Hello welcome to Joyful beginnings what can I do for you today?" A bright smiling lady asked.

"We were wondering if we could find out about your daycare for my daughter?"why did sierra grab my hand and say "she's mines too"

I look at this chick like "bish whet!" we ain't together I just let your giant black ass back in my damn life. You wasn't there when I got the call for Kariah and your name damn sure ain't on those adoption paper's.

"Oh she is your wife?"the daycare lady asked.

"No she is a FRIEND!" I said stressing the word friend and looking at sierra crazy like she lost her last mind.

"Well follow me and I can show you where Kariah would be." This lady is way to happy maybe this ain't the right daycare. As we walked down the hall I could all the age groups through their glass windows. I liked that Sierra ass just had to ask a question that did not concern her.

"How much do you guys charge?"
"Well we charge by the age group and because babies need the most care their prices average around $125 per week."

Sierra whispered in my ear my cousin can watch her at her daycare you know. I hit her stomach and said will talk in the car.

The more I saw the more I liked I mean Kariah would already be learning Spanish and plus I'm teaching her Igbo already. They have a code on the door to get in yes I love this daycare.

At Sierra's cousin daycare
Why in the fuck are we here you might ask Sierra wants Kariah to go here. Hell no she not Kariah is not about to be in this hot ass daycare. Doing nothing but sit with bugger dripping kids learning nothing. Plus I don't live on this side of town this is pointless. Plus I care about Kariah getting a head start I'm already showing her words and stuff.

Don't judge me I'm all about education and Kariah only deserves the beat in my book. As of now we are in this small ass room with 5 other kids I listened to the movie they was watching.

"Hey Kariah I guess you gone be going here now with me." Sierra cousin came close to me getting in Kariah face. Is it bad that I really wanted to say "how get your stank ass sperm killing ass away from her before she catch one of the many diseases you got!" I don't like her. It makes me itchy.

"No I already found her a daycare it's so nice Sierra saw it and liked it to." I said speaking for Sierra.

"Yea but don't you think she should be around more kids who look like her?"Sierra asked "nope I want her around different raced kids I don't want her to only know what black looks like." I spoke with so much power.

We finally left and She took me home.

At Maraj's apartment
I was so happy to lay down. I felt a dip in my bed oh hell no the fuck she thinks this is. She wrapped her arms around me and moved her hand in my boxer's. Wrong move!

"The fuck stop touching me and get out my bed sleep your ass on my sofa this not your spot!" She looked at me crazy but left all I wanna do is sleep.

At the Gym

Shawna POV
Damn this isn't bout to be a easy decision. Why both Maraj damn ex's wanna work here. Well Tre already had a job secured her but...not Sierra crazy ass. I don't think I'm going to tell her she got the job. Maraj shouldn't have to see her when she comes here to work out.

Plus that girl crazy ass hell and when did she start working a actual job.

"Hey Shawna I was wondering did I get the job? I kinda have to tell someone and stuff." I froze and her application was right in front of her. I snatched the paper up and said "No I'm sorry Sierra but we already have enough personal trainers you know."

"Hey Shawna do you know when the new trainer Sierra will be starting? I have a gym class I have to teach tomorrow and if she here she can take my personal clients." Shit why John ass had to say something.

"What I got the job? Oh hell yea my baby gone be so proud." Baby? Who the hell crazy enough to date her crazy ass. Good thing it ain't my best is Maraj cause she know how Sierra is.

"Yea she right here John. I didn't get her paperwork back so I thought she didn't get hired." I spoke to him through my teeth. He knew I was mad as hell. What the fuck I'm going to do with Tre Sierra will eat her ass. Tre so small compared to Sierra. Better yet what I'm going to when Maraj comes to the gym. I fucked up bad man.

Maraj POV
I got a call from Sierra saying she is a trainer now at some gym. She was actually listening for once maybe I should give her some but I won't she to much of a damn thot. Her ass taking a damn test before she touch me. I might be chill but I will kick her ass and her little hoe's asses.

I haven't told anyone about Sierra and I specially Shawna her ass would flip.
Maybe I should tell her but not now I gotta make sure everything is good with me and Sierra before I do. I haven't spoken to Treasure at all to be honest. She dating a dude and I hope her ass happy she got what she wants I guess since she was being fake.

I still love her but I gotta move on and I will. I just hope Sierra really has changed because she got me fucked up if she thinks I'm dealing with her shit. She better do right by me and Kariah or I'm going to make her life hell just like she did me before. That's a promise.

*Kariah cries*
"Hey bright eyes why you fussing? I guess you ready to eat huh?" I chuckled when she smiled at me saying she is hungry. All I saw was her pink gum's. She is so beautiful I don't see why anyone would not want her.

However as long as I'm here she is in good hands. I won't ever leave her for no one and I plan on protecting her from anyone. I'm going to hate next month when I have to go back to work. I loved spending time with Kariah she brightened my whole day in every way. She really makes me want to just show her the world and everything in it.