Yoonmin

(A: based off that fan art)

Jimin tossed and turned in his bed, unable to sleep. He was exhausted but when he was cold, sleep was nowhere to be found. He groaned, this would be yet another sleepless night. Even though he was wearing several layers of clothes, he was still freezing.

Yoongi sat at his desk, fingers tangled in his hair, hovering over the new lyrics. He hated the fact that this was keeping him up, all he wanted was sleep. But it had been nagging at him from the back of his mind ever since yesterday.

Jimin finally decided to get up and find someone to sleep with. He walked down the hallway, almost banging into several things. He couldn't go to Jungkook or Taehyung, they were probably sleeping together. He couldn't go to Namjoon or Seokjin for the same reasons. Not Hoseok either, he was visiting his parents this weekend. That left Yoongi, which was fine with Jimin, because Yoongi was actually surprisingly nice, he just seamed grumpy.

Yoongi sighed and pushed the paper away. He couldn't find the right beat to match the new melody. He mulled over other things, like Bangtans popularity and fans.

Flop...mistakes...comebacks...concerts...failure...

He suddenly felt hands on his shoulders and a weak sleepy voice, "hyung-"

Jimin

Yoongi wheeled around and stood up. Jimin looked sleep deprived like Yoongi felt. With out another word, Yoongi pulled Jimin to his chest. Jimin sighed in relief and hugged Yoongi, snuggling his cold face into warm Yoongi.
Yoongi pulled away slightly and flicked off his desk light, and, understanding what Jimin needed, he led Jimin to his room and pulled him into the warm covers. Jimin cuddled up to his warm hyung, hugging him thankfully. Yoongi smiled at his dong seangs cuteness and pulled Jimin closer. Both fell asleep easily, feeling safe in each others embrace.

~~

Short sorry ik