12 - The Green Frog

Start from the beginning

"Harry...!!" Mom eyed dad and dad cleared his throat and said sternly, "You two, write down 20 times on a paper that you won't repeat it!!" That's it?

"Dad, this is not fair," I said angrily and turned to Logan, but he couldn't stop giggling and so did Jack and Joe. "Ria, I'm sorry, please forgive us." Andy came hopping towards me with Alex and Alex passed me a bowl filled with porridge, "here taste it, Ria."

I was fuming over him but he said so sweetly plus the porridge smelt so good, I couldn't help but take it from his hand and everyone started cheering.

John came into the hall, I don't know where he was till now and he had the frog in his hand!!

"Hey, look at you two, all sorted out." He said looking at us but the most unexpected thing happened. The frog slipped from his hand and jumped, not anywhere else, but on my bowl and I threw the bowl away and started jumped screaming till Logan somehow grabbed the frog and threw it out of the window. But this time everyone was laughing, even mom!! "Stop laughing all of you, Logan!!!" I whined and Logan was laughing even more.

"I hate you all, I am leaving this house!!" I said and started walking towards the main door.

"Hey Ria, sorry baby, come back!" Mom said.

"No more frogs, I promise."

"Only cockroaches!!"

"Shut up, you."

"Do you like spiders?"

"No, she likes porridge!"

"Ria, the frog's on your head."

It went on I didn't bother looking back at them. "Enough, everyone. Ria, please come back. Andy, go get her. You are the one who started this!" This was mom.

"Okay, Okay!" I heard Andy coming towards me and I was thinking how much he would beg for forgiveness and how hard I will hit him.

But suddenly my hand got pulled back and I swung to Andy. I gasped and before I could realize what he was up to, he lowered himself and threw me up over his shoulder.

"Andy put me down!!" I cried and hit him hard with my kicks and punches, but nothing bothered him and neither anyone else cared as all were busy laughing while having their sandwiches. "Andy..." Dad scolded Andy and Andy replied, "What? Mom asked me to bring her back, and I brought her back." He carried me all the way to my room and dumped me on my bed. Before I could catch him, he ran fast out of my room.

I was too angry and too tired to go out of my room. I smiled at the mischiefs my brothers played on me and lied on my bed thinking of what Joe was talking about earlier. I really missed my old home.

I loved my room there. It was smaller than the present one, but it was cozy and fit perfectly for me. The old house was smaller than this one but the rooms were closer and we used to be in each other's room all the time. So I was actually happy to have Andy and Alex, carrying out these ugly pranks on me. They are real monsters but they keep our family laughing and smiling all the time.

I was thinking about all these things when I heard some footsteps and whispers outside my room.

"You go first."

"No, you go!!"

I knew who were they and so I shouted, "Andy, Alex, you can both come inside." I allowed them inside. How long could I be angry with them, after all, they were my brothers!

"Hey Ria, you ok?" Alex asked sheepishly. "Of course she is ok. Right, Ria?" Andy jumped on my bed and laid back beside me comfortably. I leered at him and he gulped and straightened himself up. "What do you two want?" I asked him while flipping the pages in my book.

"Hey Ria sorry, Ria... sorry sorry sorry sorry..." They both kneeled on the bed on my sides and I couldn't help giggling. "Hey, she agreed!! Yay!" Andy grinned. "No, not so easy" I replied, showing a plain face. "Ok, what do you want us to do?" Andy asked. This was a good opportunity for me. "Ok, these are my conditions. You make me your special porridge every week."

"You like it? Done!" they said in unison.

"I get to use your laptops any time I want"

"Done."

"You won't check my cell messages anymore."

"Ummm, OK Done."

"I get to choose any outfit I want for the parties."

"Fine, done."

"Wow!! I can have a boyfriend!!"

"Ria!!! No way."

"Ok ok, I knew that answer anyway."

Andy handed me his special sandwich and I grinned and started munching it, I was quite hungry now. Alex slid back to my table kept in the corner of the room.

"Ria, would you mind telling, why is Sally getting you a pass to Senior party?" Alex said and he had my cell in his hand. He was checking my messages!! Noooooooooooo!!

"What?" Andy jumped to Alex, snatching my cell from his hands.

"Hey, you just agreed to not checking my cell messages!!" I ran to them trying to take away my cell from Andy's hand but he stretched his hand up and I couldn't reach him. And Alex sat me down on my bed. "Yeah, we will talk about that, but now, you start speaking!!" Alex said in a deadly tone and I gulped.

==============================================================================

Another quick update. Let me know if you liked it. Thanks a lot for your votes and comments.

Keep doing it. <3 <3 <3