Chapter 27

Tara was still kissing my neck and I was fidgeting, trying to get her off of me. "Babe, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Stop." I said finally. She stood up and shot me a nasty look before disappearing.

"Wake up, babe." I heard a voice coo sweetly. My eyes fluttered open and I made eye contact with Camila. "Are you alright? You were whimpering and frowning in your sleep." she said sitting next to me.

oh god. It was just a dream.

"I'm fine." I said quietly. "Just had a bad dream."

"Sorry I wasn't here," she said frowning. "The food is here." she stood up and went to grab the plastic bag. We ate in silence, me feeling incredibly guilty for my steamy dream. Eventually, we settled on the couch and fell asleep with the tv playing in the background.

---

Finally, it was time to go home and try to return to our normal life, the one where we had to love in secret.

Camila and I had met with my brother earlier that morning to have breakfast and get to know each other more and now we were boarding the plane.

Kalani had on her sunglasses, since she'd been crying, upset that she had to leave Sam. I looked at her sympathetically and gave her a quick hug before settling down in my seat. Camila sat next to me on the spacious and private plane. She cuddled up next me, sleepily rubbing her eyes and yawning.

I smiled at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Get some sleep, babe." I cooed. She blinked a few times before leaving her eyes shut.

"I love you so much, y/n." she said sleepily before dozing off. Hearing her say that made me feel incredibly guilty again. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. It made me feel dirty and unfaithful.

As far as I knew, I didn't like Tara in that way, but if that was the case, why did j have that dream? I shook my head trying to clear my mind and rid myself of my guilt but it didn't work. Camila shifted and leaned on the seat instead of my shoulder.

I stood up quietly and carefully, being sure not to wake Camila up and made my way to the back of the plane to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed after closing and locking the door. A tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. More began to fall, and before I knew it, I was full out crying.

I heard a knock on the door and I looked at it with my blurry vision. I cleared my throat and tried to speak normally, "Who is it?"

"Y/n, don't try to front. I know you crying......witcho bitch ass." Kalani said, giggling.

I chuckled and wiped my tears. "What do you want, hoe?"

"Let me in." she said.

"This bathroom is not big enough for the both of us!" I protested.

"Bitch, open this damn door." she demanded. I sighed and unlocked the door. She stepped inside and closed the door. Lowering her voice, she furrowed her eyebrows and spoke, "What's the matter?"

"I had a dream." I said shortly.

"Who are you? Martin Luther King Jr.?" she asked sarcastically.

"Kalaniii," I whined, "be serious!"

"Okay, I'm sorry," she said laughing. "You gotta admit that was a good one though."

I rolled my eyes and continued, "I was with another girl in my dream. She was kissing my neck and shit." I said quietly.

"You hoe!!!" She exclaimed. I felt myself about to cry. I could feel my face morphing into my ugly crying face.  "I'm kidding. Oh my god. Y/n, I'm kidding." Kalani said, feeling bad. "Look, number one, y'all didn't have sex. So there's a plus. Number two, you didn't kiss her back, right?" I nodded and she continued, "Number three, listen to this. This is the big one. It was just a fucking dream! Y/n, you'd never do that to Camila in real life. We both know you're too whipped. You'll be alright. If you want to, tell Camila about it. She might be a little upset but it didn't happen in real life. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't tell, but do you." She turned around and opened the bathroom door before slipping out and closing it behind her.

I was turning back to look in the mirror when the door flew open again.

"Oh, you might need these more than I do." Kalani handed me her sunglasses and I took them with a smile.

"Thanks, loser." I said.

She smiled at me and closed the door again.

---
a/n: I'll update again in like a week. I'm going on a trip and won't have wifi. rip to me.