Chapter 14

Dinah's POV

I blinked a few times and finally my vision became clearer. My head was throbbing and I was discombobulated for a few seconds. Looking around, I remembered what happened. We had been in a car wreck and we were currently upside down in y/n's car.

Hearing the leaking of gas I quickly jumped into action. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I climbed out the window of the car. I looked back to find Normani struggling I get out the window. I ran to her and helped her out, then sprinted around to Y/n's side.

She was knocked out cold with blood running down her face. She didn't move when I called her name. I reached in the car to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Dinah! The car's on fire!" Normani yelled. I needed to hurry and get y/n out of the car. I couldn't unbuckle her seatbelt, so I yanked on it with all the strength I had. It ripped and then I quickly got to work on pulling y/n out of the car. The ire was getting closer and I felt the heat on my arms. I tried again to pull y/n's limp body out of the car. The fire was right there now, but I just focused on getting y/n out of the car. With one final pull, I got we out I the car. I picked her up over my shoulder an sat her down next I Normani a few feet away in the grass.

"Shit! Dinah your arms on fire!" Normani shrieked, quickly jumping up and patting it out with her jacket.

"Thanks. Mani." I said between breaths. My heart was still racing and I felt okay. I didn't feel any pain, event the throbbing in my head went away. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called an ambulance. When I hung up with them, I