Chapter 13

I wasn't really mad at Lauren for not telling me she was pregnant, since we didn't really know each other. I was just a little shocked and I felt bad, because I was planning to break all relationship ties with her (and Camila). I was definitely too young to be a mom, especially since I can barely make it through high school. I stood there frozen, thinking about all these things before I finally snapped out of it when my phone vibrated again. It was Canila this time. I ignored the message and unlocked my phone.

I opened my messages and clicked on Lauren's name then typed a message.

[To: L]
Congrats! How far along are you?
6:45am

[From: L]
Omg, I'm not actually pregnant. I just wanted you to text me back.
6:45am

I rolled my eyes at her childishness. I couldn't deal with these girls any more. I called Dinah and told her to get ready because I was coming to get her and we were going to hang out. She agreed without any hesitation.

I finished getting ready and then left to pick her up. We went to get Normani and then we headed to the mall. We spent 6 hours in the mall trying on clothes, eating, and flirting wig out mall goers. I was having a wonderful day, and I had forgotten all about Camila and Lauren. After the mall, we decided to go to the movies. We purchased our tickets and popcorn, then we stepped into the theater. As I scanned the room for empty seats, my eyes landed on two girls kissing. I squinted my eyes to find one of the girls was Camila. My stomach dropped, but I brushed it off. I looked next to them to find three empty seats. The only three empt seats in the theater. I groaned before making my way to the seats.

I tapped Camila on the shoulder, "Excuse me, Mrs Cabello. Are these seats taken?" I asked politely.

"Uh-it- yeah-it's not what it looks like." she stuttered.

I gave her a small smile, "You don't have to explain yourself to me. Continue." I said as I slid through to the end seat.

Dinah leaned over towards me, "I know you and Ms Cabello dated. And I know she broke your heart, but don't worry. I already called the district and reported her." she whispered. I choked on the popcorn I was chewing.

"What?!" I exclaimed. People all around me shushed me and Dinah just laughed.

"I'm kidding, y/n. Damn, I ain't no snitch. But I was right. You did date, huh?" she asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Damn, that's my girl! She's fine as hell and got a big ass! She's smart too!" Dinah said excitedly.

"You do know I'm right here, Dinah?" Camila said leaning over Normani to see Dinah. Dinah's face went red and she shut up. Normani giggled and Dinah punched her arm.

"Ouch!" Normani yelled.

"Shut up! The movie's about to start." a man yelled from behind us.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" I turned around and yelled.

"Language!" Camila scolded.

"Don't talk to my dad like that!" a girl my age yelled at me.

"You can shut the fuck up too!" I yelled to both her and Camila.

The girl slapped me and I tackled her. Throwing punch after punch, I let all my anger and frustration out. I felt many hands pulling me off of the girl and dragging me out of the theater.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Camila asked letting go of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled loudly.

"You!" she yelled.

"Well then leave me the fuck alone. I don't need your help. I don't need you. Leave me alone, Camila. Please!" I yelled before quickly jogging out to the parking lot to get away from Camila and to get out of there before the cops showed up. Dinah and Normani were right behind me. We ran to the car and quickly started driving back to my house.

"You still love her, Y/n. Why are you pushing her away?" Dinah asked softly.

"Shut up." I said, not wanting to talk about Camila.

"Y/n, you can't keep pushing her away." she said again.

"Shut up!" I yelled, hitting the steering wheel.

"Y/n, that was a stop-" Normani yelled but she was cut off by the deafening sound of metal clashing. I hit my head on the steering wheel as the car began to tumble and I passed out (realer), yet again.

--------
A/n: I didn't like the last chapter lmao but don't worry, y'all will be okay!