Chapter 4

Camila and I walked out of school into the parking lot and were about to part ways when she stopped me.

"Uh, hey, y/n. I'm making dinner and inviting some of my best friends over. Do you, maybe, want to join? We're just going to play some games and eat." she said looking at me nervously and then shrugging. She bit her bottom lip and shifted back and forth on her feet.

I smiled at her, "I'd love to! Text me your address and the time and I'll definitely be there, babe."

She blushed before smiling at me and nodding, "Will do. See you later" and with that she got in her car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I smiled to myself and got into my car. Backing out of my parking space, I couldn't help but feel hopeful for tonight. I wasn't sure what I was hopeful for, but I had a feeling something big was going to happen, though I wasn't sure whether it would be good or bad.

On the ride home I sang my heart out to sappy love songs with a huge smiled etched onto my face. I was so happy, happier than I've ever been, all because of a brunette who just so happened to be my English teacher.

When I finally got home, I ran upstairs to my room to look for an outfit. I was in the process of looking for an outfit (which could more accurately be described as pulling a shirt out and throwing it over my shoulder because it wasn't good enough) when I got a text from Camila.

I quickly ran to my phone and I saw that she texted me her address and told me dinner should be ready at about 7:30. I quickly replied and reassured her I'd be there and then ran back to my closet to find an outfit. I only had four hours and I was convinced that wouldn't be enough time.

I finally found the perfect outfit after an hour of trying stuff on. I took a shower and then put on my clothes.

I decided to be subtle and comfortable, so I wore my black roshes with a white nike check, my ripped black skinny jeans with the knees cut out, and a white crop top that showed off my abs. I put on a black watch and looked in the mirror. I decided to leave my hair down in its natural wavy state.

I had two and a half hours left, so I decided to brush my teeth again, just in case.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, "Hey Camila. How are you?" I bit my lip, "No, that's ugly." I said to myself.

I looked away from the mirror and then back at it, "Hey Camila. What are you doing here?" I asked cheerfully. I face palmed myself. "It's her house. Why would I ask that? I'm such an idiot."

I looked at the mirror again and studied myself, "What the hell have you done to me, Camila Cabello?" I said with a small chuckle. "I've never done this in my life."

I looked at myself one more time before sighing and walking out of my bathroom and then to my garage. I got in my Ranger Rover and made my way to Camila's house.

When I arrived I was surprised to see there weren't any cars outside. I checked my clock and saw that it was 7:29. I was excited at the possibility of being alone with Camila, but equally nervous as well. I shook my head a bit to shake my nerves off and then got out the car.

I made it to the door and knocked. The door opened almost immediately, as if she had been waiting on me.

"Hey, y/n." she said trying to casually lean against the door but missing it. She quickly recovered and smiled at me.

I giggled and smirked at her, "I guess it's safe to say you're falling for me."

She laughed and dipped her head down to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. She moved to the side and looked back at me, "You can come in. I mean, if you want."

"I'd love to come. Inside. Your house." I said quickly adding other words to save myself from my dirty thoughts. She smiled at me and raised an eyebrow.

I smiled back at her and walked in. Her house was average sized with two stories and probably about two bedrooms. I took a seat on the couch.

"I see the food isn't done. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you invited me over early so we could spend some alone time together." I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Good thing you know better." she said as she quickly turned around and walked into the kitchen. "But you could help, you know?"

I got up and went into the kitchen to see her stirring something. I looked her up and down and I must say her ass looked pretty good in those jeans. I walked up behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Whatcha making?" I asked childishly.

She turned her head slightly to look at me. I turned mine too and pressed my lips against hers. She immediately began moving her lips against mine. We moved so she was facing me. She pushed me up against a wall and I gasped slightly. She slid her tongue in my mouth and explored every inch of it.

I moaned as she pulled away tugging my bottom lip gently with her teeth. She grabbed my ass and squeezed it firmly as I ran my hands through her hair.

"Oh, snap!" I heard a voice say behind us. I turned to find a short Latina and slightly pale green eyed girl.

"Damn, Camz. I didn't know you had it in you." the green eyed girl said smirking at us, making Camila bury her face in my neck. "I don't blame you, though, Mila. I'd try to get with that too." she said winking at me.

"That's not funny, Lauren!" Camila whined as she glared at her friend.

"I'm kidding." she said laughing. "Not really though." she added shrugging. "Sorry not sorry. She's hot."

I laughed loudly and Camila slapped my shoulder then rested her hands on my chest. I chuckled, "Ouch, Cami!" I said looking down at her.

She looked at me and poked her bottom lip out pouting.

"Don't do that. It makes me want I kiss you." I whined.

"Nobody's stopping you." she said grinning at me. I smiled at her before connecting our lips in a short but sweet kiss that made my butterflies erupt in my stomach. I was about to lean in for another kiss when I felt cold water flow over my head and down my body.

Camila shrieked and clung onto my body for warmth. I looked up to see the short latina holding a pot and Lauren doubled over laughing.

"What was that for, Ally?!" Camila exclaimed.

"Y'all needed waaaaay more than a bottle of holy water. I figured the pot would work. I prayed over it before I poured it on y'all. " she said smiling. I chuckled and eventually Camila did too.

I leaned in close to her, "Damn, Mila. You're so wet." I whispered seductively in her ear. I felt her body tense and she crossed one of her legs over the other before hitting me again.

"Stooooop!" she whined before laughing. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes, "Let's go get some dry clothes on." she said before pulling me upstairs.