Chapter 7

"It says "Get rekt"." Camila told me squinting her eyes. "It's in a fancy cursive and barely recognizable as words. "

My eyes widened before I started laughing uncontrollably.

Camila was giving me an unreadable look.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my laughter dying down.

"Nothing." she said giving me a small smile. She reached into her bag and handed me my clothes from last night. "You might want to change. You smell horrible." she said honestly, making me laugh.

"Thanks." I said taking the clothes. I pulled my shirt off.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes widening.

"Changing." I said innocently.

"Just hurry up." she said clearing her throat and going to sit at her desk. She pulled out a book and began to read, or at least act like she was.

"Camila, can I ask you question?" I asked tilting my head.

She lifted her head and looked at me, "S-sure." she stuttered. I was now only in underwear, though I was covering my boobs. I turned around to show her my tattoos

"How do they look all together?" I asked, honestly wanting to know.

"Um, well, they look nice." she said politely.

"Camila." I sighed turning around. She was chewing on her bottom lip and eyeing my body. Her eyes quickly shot up to meet mine.

"What?" she asked quickly.

"Please tell me your honest opinion. It matters to me more than anything." I told her honestly, shifting back and forth on my feet.

She looked me in the eyes, looking like she was debating whether to tell me something.

"They look so hot." she blurted out finally. "You look so sexy, right now and it's taking all the will power I have to keep my hands to myself." she rambled.

"You don't have to." I said walking over to her. I dropped my arm from my chest and her eyes dropped down to my boobs. I turned around and sat in her lap.

Her cool hands traced the tattoo on my shoulder before she moved to the tattoo on my side. I felt her soft lips press to my back and I got goosebumps. Her hand slid under my boob and felt the other tattoo gently.

"Y/n. You have another tattoo." she said nonchalantly.

I sighed, "What does it say and where?"

"It's behind your ear. It has my initials, K.C.C. in a heart ." she said chuckling. "How sweet?" she asked.

"Well shit." I said shrugging. "Is it cute?" I asked calmly.

"Very cute." she said laughing. The school bell rang and I quickly got up and put my clothes on.

"Hey, can we talk tonight at my place?" she asked nervously.

"Just tell me when and I'll be there." I said smiling at her. I opened the door for her after the tardy bell rang and she stepped out the room with me following.

"Just come over whenever." she said as we walked to our cars.

"I'll be there." I said as I watched her get in her car. When she was in, I got into my Range. She gave me a small smile before driving off.

I smiled to myself and drove off too.

When I got home the first thing I did was go to my bathroom to look at my tattoo. I took my shirt and bra off and lifted my boob up a little to see the tattoo under it. I took a closer look.

"Shiitake mushrooms!" I exclaimed. "It doesn't even say "Get Rekt". It says "Camila". "

Did she tell me the wrong thing on purpose? Did she genuine think that's what it said? What the hell does Get Rekt mean? Those were just a few of the question that ran through my mind.

I put my clothes back on and put my hair into a ponytail, then I walked to my garage and got on my motorcycle. I walked it out the garage and then peeled out to Camila's house.

I hopped off the motorcycle and walked to Camila's door and knocked.

"Five, four, three, two, one." I heard her counting down before opening the door. "Hey!"

"Didn't want to open the door too quickly this time did you?" I asked chuckling.

Her face turned red, "You heard me counting?" she asked embarrassed.

I shook my head with a smile, "Of course not."

She giggled, "Come in."

I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Y/n, I'm going to get right to it." she said sitting down next to me. She crossed her legs and sat so she was facing me. I did the same. "Y/n, I think we should reconsider being together." she said closing her eyes. I felt sick to my stomach and I fought to hold back my tears.

"I like you a lot, but you need to get your shit together and I don't want to keep you from that. I'm too reserved for you and you're too.....young for me."

I stayed quiet.

"I don't want to have to worry about you getting too drunk or too high or getting into a wreck on your stupid motorcycle." she said with tears starting to form in her eyes. "It would be too much for me to handle. I can't handle losing you. I love you too much. I need to just be your teacher and help you get on the right track. It's better for both of us that way. Please don't argue. If you love me and yourself, don't say anything."

I nodded and got up, walking out the door without saying a word. I got on my motorcycle and sped away carelessly. I ended up at my house somehow. I left my motorcycle out and just walked inside the house. I fell out on my couch and let my tears go. Eventually I fell asleep and dreamed of Camila.