Chapter 21

I woke up to a knock on the door. Quickly, getting up and wiping the slobber (I was sleeping good as hell) from around my mouth, I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair, and straightened my clothes before answering the door.

"Hey Darcy!" I exclaimed with a smile. I moved to the side and motioned for her to come in. 

"Hey y/n. Sorry to just drop by like this but I called and you didn't answer. I thought you would be up by now." she said. 

I checked the time on my watch to see it was already 3pm, "Damn." I muttered. I put one hand on my forehead and the other on my hip, "Sorry, I was just so tired." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

She gave me a sympathetic smile, " It's fine. I just came over to check on you and to finish discussing your mother's will with you." she said. I nodded and sat down, motioning for her to do the same.

When she took a seat she continued talking, "About your sister, y/n, your mom really wanted you to reach out to her and I think it could be good for both of you." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the ground, "Alright. I'll go talk to her." I said looking back at Darcy. 

Her face lit up, "Good! Um, here's some cash so you guys can go out to eat and talk or whatever." she said digging into her purse and handing me a stack of money. "Sorry it's not that much."

I looked at it and saw that it was ten thousand dollars, "It's more than enough. I have a card, though. You don't have to give me this." I said holding it out for her to take back. 

"No I insist. Think of it as a gift. To make up for your birthdays and the Christmases I missed." she smiled at me. I reciprocated the action and put the money into my backpack that was sitting next to me.

My phone pinged and I looked at it to see I had a few texts from Kalani.

[From: My Bitch]
I just landed hoe. You here?
2:15pm 

[From: My Bitch]
....bitch. where the hell are you
2:30pm

[From: My Bitch]
y/n, I swear to god when I see you, we're fighting. Be ready. I'm getting an uber thing, so I'll be there in a few. (ps you're going to pay me back the money I spent on this ride)
3:15pm

I laughed to myself and put my phone down not bothering to respond. 

"Anyways, I've got to get back to the office, so I'll see you later. Let me know if you need anything." she smiled at me and hesitated before giving me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled at her before she walked out of the door.

I went into the bedroom, marveling at how extravagant everything was. Finally breaking out of my trance, I opened the closet. Everything in it was Nike and I basically in heaven. There were several pairs of shoes, sweatsuits, shirts, joggers, and hats. I rummaged through the clothes before grabbing a grey Nike shirt, black joggers and grey roshes. I closed the closet door then opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of lace panties, a black lace bra, and Nike ankle socks.

Taking all my clothes to the bathroom, my mouth hung open at how amazing the bathroom looked. Everything was white and gold and it was beautiful. I didn't expect the place to look so nice. It exceeded expectations and left me speechless. I placed my clothes on the counter and turned on the shower, which was next to the bathtub. Stripping down to my panties, I checked myself out in the mirror. I had been eating a lot more and not working out as much, and it was starting to show. I needed to start working out again soon. Sighing at yet another thing that I would need to do, I slipped off my panties and stepped in the shower.

Letting the water run over my head and down my body I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. Feeling my body relax, I took a few more deep breaths.

"Open this damn door, hoe! I've been knocking for years!" I heard Kalani's faint yells and bangs on the door.