Chapter 26

I woke up barely being able to see through my puffy eyes. It had been a couple of days since the funeral and I'd cried myself to sleep every night since. Tara had been coming over a lot to bring me food, since I didn't feel like leaving my house. She brought movies and games and other things to help me push my feelings out of my mind. We'd become closer and I definitely considered her a close friend. Kalani was spending a lot of time with Sam, and that was okay with me. He needed somebody too, and I was glad Kalani was there for him.

"Would you like some coffee?" Tara asked from the kitchen. I sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket.

"Yes please. Two sugars an-"

"I know how you like your coffee." She cut me off, chuckling slightly. I guess she knew me better than I thought.

A few minutes passed by and finally Tara emerged from the kitchen with a mug in her hand. She carefully handed it to me and joined me on the couch. Her phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered. "Oh shit! No, I didn't forget I'm on my way now." She quickly hopped off the couch.

"Can I use your shower?" she mouthed the question to me, and I nodded. She thanked me silently and quickly disappeared into my room.

I focused my attention back on the tv until I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and stood up slowly. With the blanket still wrapped around me, I trudged to the door and opened it.

"Hey babe!"

My face instantly lit up. I dropped the blanket and ran to engulf Camila in a hug, "Baby, I missed you so much!"

"Hey, y/n. Do you still have the clothes that I left here last time?" Tara asked, walking into sight with just a towel wrapped around her body. "Oh hey...Camila, right?" she flashed Camila a bright smile. Camila mumbled a hey back.

"Uh yeah, they're hanging in the closet."

Tara thanked me quickly and disappeared again. I turned my attention back to Camila. She had an unreadable look on her face.

"That's my friend Tara. I wish y'all had more time to get to know each other, but I believe she's in a rush to get somewhere." I said, moving to the side so Camila could step inside. I closed the door behind her and led her to the couch where we sat.

Tara came out of the room again, this time fully dressed with her hair neatly in a bun. "I've got a meeting. Sorry to run out like this. Nice to meet you, Camila. Lucky lady you are." She smiled at us and opened the door. She looked at me, "See you later, love."

"You two seem to have gotten close." Camila said.

"Yeah, she's helped me a lot." I said with a smile on my face.

"Too bad we're leaving tomorrow. I wish I would've gotten to know her better."

"Me too. She's a pretty cool girl. I'm lucky to have her as a friend." After that we were quiet as we cuddled and watched tv.

Some time later my stomach growled. "Are you hungry?" Camila asked me, sitting up.

"A little but I'm not that hungry." I lied, trying to keep her by my side.

"You're always hungry. I'll get us some food and come right back." She stood up and grabbed her keys before making her way out the door.

I turned my attention back to the tv for a while until I heard the door handle jiggling. The door opened finally and Tara walked in with a big coat on.

"Is your girlfriend here?" she asked looking around a little.

"Nah, why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

Tara turned around and locked the door before making her way over to me slowly, like a tiger on the prowl. I sat up and gulped heavily, nervous to be in this situation. She stood in front of me and opened her coat to reveal sexy lace red lingerie. I giggled a little and Tara looked at me nervously. "Oh it's not you. It's just that this whole situation seems straight out of a movie." I said trying not to make her feel bad.

She chuckled before dropping the coat all together and strutting towards me. She straddled my lap and leaned in, kissing me softly on my neck. I gulped and opened my mouth to protest but no words would come out. She sucked on my neck and I moaned uncontrollably, finally relaxing and letting her take control.

----
a/n: I really want to finish this sorry so I'll be updating every now and then when I'm motivated. Sorry it's so short. Bye now!