Chapter 19

A little while after Kalani announced she was staying, Lauren said it was getting late and left. It was just Lani, Cami, and I sprawled out across my couch, watching Orange Is The New Black. Lani had never seen it, so we stated from episode one.

"What the fuck? Is she eating that girl out in the back?!" she asked, in amusement. "That's hot." she said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and watch the show!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at her in the process. She quickly blocked it and flipped me off.

"Fucking bitch." she muttered, turning her attention back to the screen.

"Hey!" Camila said pouting. "My baby's not a fucking bitch, alright?" she pointed at Kalani and sent her a playful glare.

I smiled widely at Camila and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and I looked over at Kalani, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Put that thing away. Who knows where it's been." she said smirking. She put up two fingers, like a peace sign, and ran her tongue down the inside of both fingers, while running her other hand down her body.

"Ew! Stop!" I said laughing and covering my eyes. Lani laughed loudly and Camila lifted her head up.

"What'd I miss?" she asked looking at us laughing. I tried to tell her what it was, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get it out. Camila looked at me and stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Don't leave me hanging guys!" she whined.

I kept laughing, unable to form any complete sentences. Camila finally just sighed and laid her head on my lap and waited for us to calm down. Finally, when our laughter died down, Camila sat up. She crossed her arms across her chest and frowned, "I bet it wasn't even that funny." she muttered.

"It really wasn't." I said with a small laugh.

"Yes it was!" Kalani argued. I just looked at her, making her roll her eyes. "Whatever."

Camila looked at me and yawned loudly. I looked at her and then look back to the screen. She yawned again, nudging me lightly with her shoulder.

"You tired?" I asked, finally. She nodded and I smiled at her. Getting up, I scooped her up into my arms, bridal style. She yelped and giggled, then buried her face into my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck loosely.

"This is nauseating." Kalani said, pretending to gag.

"Shut the fuck up." I said laughing. "It's a little late. We're going to go to sleep." I told Kalani, while I walked up the stairs.

"You know good and well y'all aren't about to go to sleep. I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes." I heard Kalani say behind me. Camila and I looked at each other and busted out laughing,"Alright, Lani. Be safe." I called over my shoulder.

I quickly made my way to my bedroom, so I didn't drop Camila and laid her on the bed. She didn't let go of my neck and pulled me down with her. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she pulled me closer to her as she bit her bottom lip. I licked my lips and hovered over her with my arms supporting my weight on each side of her body.

Her gaze fell down to my lips and I leaned in slowly. She met me halfway and we kissed slowly and passionately. She sucked on my bottom lip before nibbling on it lightly and then returned to kissing me. Her hands made their way down my body, to my butt and she gently massaged it, making me moan softly.

Somehow, she flipped us over so she was on top. I slid my hands under her shirt and lightly ran my fingers across her smooth skin. She shivered and disconnected our lips, "I'm ready for the next step if you are." she said panting. I smiled at her when I realized what she meant.

I nodded, "I'm ready." She smiled back at me and pecked my lips quickly. I sat up with her still on my lap. She lifted her shirt off and threw it somewhere across the room. I did the same, leaving us both in our bras. I leaned in and kissed from her shoulder to her neck before nibbling softly on her ears. Then, I made my way back to her neck and sucked harshly on it. Moaned loudly, she squirmed on my lap. Her hands were on my shoulders and mine were gripping her butt. I sucked and kissed every inch of her neck, making sure to mark her as mine. Then I moved down to her chest and kissed between the valley of her breasts. I cupped her right boob with my hand and massaged it gently through her bra. I let go about to reposition myself, but Camila took the opportunity to push me back down on the bed. She kissed my neck and bit down gently a few times. I was sure I was going to have a few hickeys tomorrow. She took her time and kissed every inch of my exposed upper body. She blew softly in my ear making me shiver and caressed my stomach. She scooted down a little and played with the waistband of my sweats.

She looked up at me, "May I?" she asked seductively, licking her lips. I gulped and eagerly nodded. She smirked before sliding my sweats off and throwing them over her shoulder. Then, she slid her shorts off and did the same with them.

She started at each of my ankles and kissed all the way up to my thighs, even taking the time to kiss the back of my knees. She caressed my thighs, making me shiver and causing a pool to form in my panties. Hovering right above my panties, she moved down and took the band between her teeth. She looked at me for reassurance and I smiled at her. She slowly pulled my panties down using her teeth, making eye contact with me the whole time.

Fuck, she's so hot.

She flung my panties somewhere across the room. All I could do was watch her lick her lips and smirk at me. She was captivating and I eagerly awaited her next move. She moved up and kissed my stomach before unhooking my bra quickly and pulling it off, throwing it, so it joined the pile of clothes already on the floor. She circled her tongue around my erect nipple, while massaging my other boob. I moaned uncontrollably as she gently bit down. She moved to my other boob, giving it the same treatment before kissing my stomach. She bit down a few times, definitely leaving marks. She kissed down to my core and hovered for a bit. I could feel her warm breath on my throbbing center and I squirmed.

"Please." I begged quietly. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip seductively. "Please make love to me." I husked. That was all she needed to hear. She ran a finger through my folds quickly and she looked at me, "You're so wet for me, baby." she whispered. Looking me straight in the eyes, she ran her tongue through my folds and quickly flicked it across my clit. An inexplainable pleasure took over my body and I couldn't control my moans anymore. She continued to move her tongue expertly and make my body shake in a state of complete bliss. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

"My stomach feels weird." I said, panting.

"It's okay. I think you're about to come." she said between stokes with her tongue. She removed her tongue and looked at me lovingly. "Can I use my fingers?" she asked cautiously. Instead of answering I took two of her fingers and sucked on them slowly. She smiled at me before inserting one finger in me slowly. It didn't hurt too bad and I told her she could keep going. She pumped it in and out of me slowly at first and then faster. I felt the feeling in my stomach getting stronger and my breaths came uneven. She added another finger and pumped in and out of me quickly and I felt nothing but pleasure.

"God, Camila." I breathed out. "Fuck!" I yelled out as my back arched and my toes curled. I felt light headed and my vision was blurry. My body felt incredibly light and I couldn't think straight for a while. Camila collapsed on the bed next to me and we laid there for a while.

"I love you so much." she finally said.

"I love you too, Cami." I said turning my head to look at her. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. We laid in the bed for a while more until I mustered up enough strength to sit up.

I straddled her waist and smirked at her, "Your turn."

--------
A/n: that was so bad lol. I suck at writing smut and this is like my second time. But, let me know what you think.

(Ps: If you care, I was one year clean on June 27th, Lauren's birthday, and I'll be a month sober in twelve days.)

Anyways, I love yall and I hope your day was great! Sorry for any typos.