Chapter 12

Something cold washed over my body and I sat up immediately.

"What the fuck, Lauren? She could've drowned!" Camila shouted.

"Shut the fuck up! A little water never hurt anybody." Lauren yelled in a fed up tone.

"You shut the fuck up!" Camila yelled back.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" I yelled holding my head since I had a huge headache. I lowered my voice to a whisper when they looked at me and stopped yelling, "I have a bad headache, okay? And I'm going to punch the next person that yells." I said calmly.

"Are you okay, babe?" they asked in unison, then looked at each other and shot the other a dirty look. "Don't call her babe."

"Stop saying everything I'm saying." Lauren said her voice raising slightly.

"You're copying me." Camila said in the same volume as Lauren.

"I can't take this. Either get along or get out." I said, closing my eyes. They both shut up after that, but not before glaring at the other girl.

"Do you want some medicine?" Camila asked helping me up and leading me to the couch. I nodded and she went to my bathroom to get the pills.

"I'll get you some water, love." Lauren said with a smile. I heard Camila scoff as she appeared with the pills in her hand. She handed them to me and sat next to me on the couch. Lauren quickly came back from the kitchen with a bottle of water. She handed it to me and I took the pills.

"I think we all need to talk." I said finally, motioning for Lauren to sit down, which she did. They both nodded.

"I'll go first." Camila said. "Y/n, I'm so in love with you. That's the only reason I broke up with you. I didn't think I was good for you, but I can't live without you and I will spend every moment I have trying to be the best me, for you."

"That's not fair, Camila! You're playing her! You've already broken her heart once and now you want her back? That's bullshit and you know it. I'll treat her right and make her happy, but you refuse to let her be happy. You're so selfish! We talked about this already. If you want I can tell y/n exactly what you said." Lauren said in a threatening tone.

Camila's eyes widened, "Lauren...you know I didn't mean any of that. You're my best friend. You know how much I loved and still love her, even if I didn't admit it."

Lauren smirked at her, "You were pretty convincing when you told me you don't and never did love y/n. And when you told me I could have her since you already had your fun with her. And also-"

"Shut up!" Camila yelled. My mouth hung open and I stared at the table in front of me. "Y/n-" Camila started but I cut her off.

"Get out." I said softly and calmly.

"Y/n, I-"

"Get out, Camila! Get your shit and get the fuck out!" I yelled loudly.

Camila sighed before grabbing her stuff and walking towards the door. She opened the door then froze, "I love you, y/n."

"Fuck you." I hissed. She sighed and left, closing the door behind her.

"Babe-" Lauren began, but I cut her off too.

"You too." I said softly.

"What? I didn't-"

"Lauren, I don't want to be the reason you and Camila end your friendship. Find Camila and work it out." I said calmly.

"I'll call you later." she said quietly getting up and walking to the door.

I followed her and opened the door. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Finally, I just nodded. She gave me an unreadable look before walking out the door. I sighed, "Goodnight, Lauren. Be safe."

I locked my front door and went to my room. My phone vibrated nonstop on my nightstand. I picked it up and changed Lauren's contact name to "L" then I turned my phone off completely and put it back on the nightstand.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep with the events of the day replaying over and over in my mind.

The next morning I woke up feeling terrible. I felt emotionally drained and it sucked. I got out of bed and turned my phone on, and then went downstairs to make some coffee and toast. After finishing the food, I walked back to my room to find my phone still vibrating. I looked at the screen to see I had over 100 missed calls and texts.

I looked closer at the phone and saw Lauren had just texted me.

Y/n, I have to tell you something before Camila does. I was going to tell you, I swear, but I never got the chance.

My eyes widened when I read the message and I waited for the next text. I put my phone down and went to brush my teeth. I heard my phone vibrate again. I walked back into my room with my toothbrush still in my mouth and toothpaste on my lips.

I pressed the power button and my phone lit up. I read the message and my mouth fell open. Toothpaste and my toothbrush fell into my floor as I stood there unable to move.

I'm pregnant.

-------
A/n: Are you going to stay with her and help her with her baby? Is it a deal breaker? Who's baby is it? Is it yours? (lol nah I'm kidding) Did Camila really mean it when she said she didn't love you? Y'all I don't even know the answers to these questions lol. Anyways, tell me what you think! Your comments make my day :)

(PS sorry for any typos)