Chapter 2

The next morning I wasn't really feeling the whole school thing, so I stayed in bed and watched tv. I was watching Spongebob when I got a message.

From Cami💞: Get your ass up and get to school or I will come and find you and bring you to school myself.

How did she know I wasn't going to school? I laughed and texted her back.

To Cami💞: Raven Baxter teas? I don't feel like coming in today. I'm sick.

I lied, but how would she be able to tell?

From Cami💞: Alright, y/n. Feel better!

I put my phone down and watched about three more episodes of Spongebob, before getting up to take a shower. After I got out the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went to my dresser and pulled pink and blue track shorts and a white tank top out. I put didn't bother to put on a bra though. I hate wearing them, so I take every opportunity that I have to be bra-less.

As I was walking downstairs to eat breakfast, I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't sure who it was but I didn't care enough to cover up with something even though I'm 99% sure you could see through my shirt.

I quickly opened the door and was shocked to see the person standing at my door.

"Camila?" I asked with my mouth hanging open.

"You don't look sick to me." she said crossing her arms. I crossed mine too, but mostly to cover my chest. I fake coughed a few times and she rolled her eyes.

"You do that a lot. Our relationship is made up mostly of you rolling your eyes." I said and she looked at me.

"You're right," she said laughing, "I do roll my eyes way more with you than I have with anyone ever. it's because you're crazy and slightly childish, but I like it." she said smiling. "Anyways, I brought you stuff since I THOUGHT you were sick." she held up a grocery bag.

"What did you bring?" I asked excitedly.

"Nothing special. Just some grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup." she said shrugging.

"I am sick! Please make it for me." I begged giving her my best puppy eyes.

"Fine, but you have to put on a bra or a different shirt." she said smirking.

My eyes widened when I realized I had dropped my arms from my chest and Camila probably saw my boobs.

I laughed a little, "Deal."

She walked in and I directed her to the kitchen and gave her a quick tour. I was behind her and I leaned forward like I was showing her something. My front was pressed to her back.

"Do you really want me to change?" I whispered seductively in her ear. She stepped forward and scratched the back of her neck.

"Uh, no! Wait, y-yeah. Shit! Yes." She finally said.

I laughed silently and went to change. I heard a slapping sound and looked back to see that Camila had facepalmed herself. I chuckled and continued to my room.

I changed to a black tank top that I was sure you couldn't see through and then hurried back downstairs.

She had put the soup in two bowls and made one grilled cheese for each of us.

"Damn, I was only gone for like five minutes." I said in awe of how quickly she cooked the food. She chuckled and handed me a plate with soup and a grilled cheese on it.

"Thanks. I need to be sick more often." I joked.

She laughed, "Whatever!" she said rolling her eyes.

We sat down on the couch and watched tv for a bit. We talked and laughed until we finished eating. Then I put the plates up and came back to find something to watch.

As I was flipping through the channels, I heard Camila yell, "WAIT!"

"What?" I asked smiling at her.

"The Notebook!" she exclaimed. I went back through the channels and clicked on it.

"You're in luck! It just started." I told her. "I've never seen this movie before, is it good?" I asked.

"Is it good? Is it...GOOD?" she asked in an incredulous tone. "It's better than good. It's amazing, y/n!" she said.

I laughed, "I'm not really into sappy chick flicks."

She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "It's just because you're young and immature." she teased.

"I'm almost 20! And I'm immature but you've got grilled cheese crumbs on your face." I said laughing.

"What? Where?" she asked giggling.

"Right here." I said softly,leaning in to wipe the crumbs off her face.

She looked into my eyes, "Thanks." she said quietly.

Looking back into her big and beautiful brown eyes, I felt myself leaning in. Next thing I know, my lips were against hers and our lips started moving against each other's. She didn't pull away but she kissed me back!

I was completely lost in the moment and all I could think about was how soft her lips were. We kissed until our lungs burned and we both needed air.

"Wow." I said breathlessly.

She quickly opened her eyes and then shut them tightly, "Damn!" she hissed. She opened her eyes once more, "I have to go. I'm sorry. Be at school tomorrow." she said before quickly leaving.

I followed her out the door and watched her jog to her car. She got in her car and put her hand to her lips and then smiled. Her smile quickly faded and she rested her head on the steering wheel.

I closed the door and walked back to my room with a huge smile stuck on my face. I laid on my back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

And for the first time ever I thought, I can't wait to go to school tomorrow.

------
A/n: Sorry it's short and probably has hella typos. Feedback is greatly appreciated! :)