Chapter 6

Camila shut the door and turned back to me, "So. Where were we?" she asked with a smirk as she walked towards me.

She reached me and placed her hands on my shoulder. They slowly slid down my body, making me shiver.

She was eyeing my body intently and biting her bottom lip.

"Camila?" I said shakily.

"Hmm?" she hummed in response, kissing my neck. The vibration gave my goosebumps.

"Um....." I said trying to remember what I was going to say, "I can't think when you do this." I said breathlessly as she bit down on my neck then soothed it with her tongue.

She giggled and removed her soft and full lips from my neck. She bit her bottom lip again, "What's up, babe?"

"I want to make it official." I said nervously. She tilted her head and looked at me quizzically.

"Me too." She said finally, giving me a smile.

"Karla Camila Cabello, will you do me the absolute honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said pecking me on the lips.

"Well, girlfriend, let's do something." I said excitedly.

"I wanted to do my girlfriend, but I don't think that's what you meant." she said smirking at me.

"Cami! Why are you so horny? Oh my god!" I said laughing loudly.

"You literally just gave me a play-by-play of how you would fuck me." She replied rolling her eyes. "I'll be back. I need to go to the bathroom." She said nervously. I watched her go in her room.

About five minutes later, I realized she still wasn't back yet. I got up and walked to her room. I was about to knock when I heard moans coming from behind the door. Pressing my ear to the door, I listened closely. I heard what sounded like a vibrator and, of course, Camila's moans.

I felt the wetness between my legs growing and a shiver ran through my body. My core was throbbing and I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I couldn't bare to stand there and listen, but I couldn't get myself to walk away. So, I did the only logical thing and walked into her room. She made the mistake of not locking it.

Camila's legs were spread wide apart and her hand with the vibrator in it circled rapidly around her clit.

The sight made my knees weak, "Mila." I breathed out. She looked towards me and without any warning, she threw her head back and her back arched.

"Y/n!" she yelled out my name as her body shook. A little later she came back down from her high, breathing erratically. "Fuck." she breathed out. "That was probably the best orgasm I've ever had." she said smiling lazily at me.

She got out of bed and I became more aware of the fact she was completely naked. Her exposed breasts were slightly small and perfectly round and her stomach had the outline of abs. I couldn't stop looking at her, even after she put her clothes back on.

"God, you're so perfect. How did I get so lucky?" I asked myself smiling.

"Oh hush! I'm far from perfect." she said blushing.

"Whatever. I know the truth." I said shrugging. I sat in a chair in her room and just watched her do her hair and things. "Uh, I should probably get going soon. Early morning ahead." I said smiling.

I got up and looked at Camila's clothes that I was wearing. "Are my clothes dry so I can give these back?"

"Don't worry about it! I'll bring your clothes to school tomorrow." she said with a sad smile. She sighed and walked me to the front door.